Warsaw
Sydney 15.10.2019
AOR1 19.11.2019
Process started 18.11.2019
Sponsor approved 04.12.2019
Bio req 03.12.2019
Med req 02.12.2019
Transferred to Warsaw 12.12.2019
Mine also Lmost same timeline and transfer to warsaw still waiting . I checked they take 3 to 4 months

Reactions: Mariaont5119

hs17

Jan 14, 2020
Can any spouse use the webform?

I am sponsor. I want to show that I visited my wife in Pakistan (PA) by scanning the boarding passes and updated entry/exit stamps on Canadian passport. Right now my wife just did medical, and will do biometric. Would there be a delay if I update information on webform?

I.e. I already submitted the boarding passes when I got married. I went back to Canada, then went back to Pakistan and came back to Canada - these ones I want to submit - is it a good idea?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
After how many days you saw second line on Ecas after your status changed fron In Process to Application Received.?
-Ecas status as of now is “in process”
-Medicals passed on Jan 10th
-I had the second line on Ecas on Jan 16th
-Ecas status shows “app received” just for one day (Jan 16th)

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Yes, dear I have exactly timeline like you. Do not worry. Just keep faith and patience my friend.
Hi Preet, I hope this is you have not reapply with new Application. I am asking this as I have reappli8after my 1st refusal and same time line like you.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Yes, Point 2 was added to these lines.
This was my ecas status since medicals passed on Jan 10th. No email on AOR2
Permanent Residence
  1. We received *******'s application for permanent residence on December 3, 2019.
  2. We started processing ******'s application on January 16, 2020.
  3. We sent ******' a letter on December 31, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent ******' medical instructions on January 2, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Not sure if this 2nd point is considered as AOR2
yes AOR2

Reactions: KosVin

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Yes dear am still waiting for my AOR number am very worried now from November 4 2019 till now this is very worrisome.
Hi dear I am November 21st applicant My husband called cic this morning and they told him they opened our application and its in processing they gave him UCI # and application number, I checked ecas and it said processing. I hope you get an answer soon, I know we are far behind the others.

Reactions: Belarusian

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Got a letter requesting for further information and submitted the same day.

What are you experiences with regards to turn around time between submission of requested info and approval?

Thanks Everyone!

halexhowellosuna

Mar 24, 2019
If you pay the right of PR fee later, and submit the receipt to that email address, a) do you usually receive a confirmation of receiving information, and b) how long does it usually take?

hubby's sorta freaking out that he hasn't heard anything back since paying and emailing the receipt.

veera-india

Dec 17, 2019
Ok, that’s not an AOR2. It is just an information that your application is reached to the local visa office and yet to be picked up for the processing.
Could you please update the tracker?
Yea I know, but anyways and anything now does not matter for NDVO no tracker works it seems.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi dear I am November 21st applicant My husband called cic this morning and they told him they opened our application and its in processing they gave him UCI # and application number, I checked ecas and it said processing. I hope you get an answer soon, I know we are far behind the others.
Am happy for you dear, after a long wait finally i hope the processing will go faster than normal, all the best.

My husband said he wants to call them first week of February he wants to give them enough time so am still waiting to get the good news.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Does it means the CIC didn't send any email confirming the acknowledgement of receipt to your husband till he called them, pls was he given UCI and AOR number on phone? Kindly lemme know.