+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

dishad112019

Jan 7, 2020
Anybody submitted passport to delhi office? If yes, after how many days you received your passport? I am waiting from last two weeks for my passport.

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Any applicants from Quebec that their file got transferred to VO ? I’m still waiting for my transfer and I wonder if it’s because I’m applying from Qc

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Any applicants from Quebec that their file got transferred to VO ? I’m still waiting for my transfer and I wonder if it’s because I’m applying from Qc

Im applying from qc
Application processed November 4th
Transfered to mexico the 12th of dec
I see in ecase application recieved under my husband's info i dont know if it means they recieved it in mexico cause it wasnt there before ( it used to say processing)

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Im applying from qc
Application processed November 4th
Transfered to mexico the 12th of dec
I see in ecase application recieved under my husband's info i dont know if it means they recieved it in mexico cause it wasnt there before ( it used to say processing)
Did you apply for csq? I applied December 9th and they finally charged my card yesterday after 6 weeks

Reactions: randr

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Yes i was asked to submit on the 6th of dec as well but i was on vac also deen prepare the forms in advance ( ard advise ppl to do so . I didnt know i had too)
So i submitted the 6th of January
I paid with money order
So i will call them some time next month

randr

Dec 7, 2019
Montreal
Did you apply for csq? I applied December 9th and they finally charged my card yesterday after 6 weeks
Same here. MIDI received my CSQ application on the 9th of Dec and my card was charged a couple of days ago. The PA's file was transferred to Mexico and just today I noticed on ECAS it says Application Received ... I believe this is AOR2 (?)

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Same here. MIDI received my CSQ application on the 9th of Dec and my card was charged a couple of days ago. The PA's file was transferred to Mexico and just today I noticed on ECAS it says Application Received ... I believe this is AOR2 (?)

Yes the updates are not always put up right away . I still cant link my file

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
Great news received PPR today...Hope everyone gets theirs soon too!
Did your file go to Missisuaga? Could you share your timeline and also did you have to go for biometrics? I have received a biometric appointment letter but the GCkey says "We do not need your biometrics" so got little confused. I have given biometric while appying TRV and is linked with my UCI number.

Vanessav19

Nov 18, 2019
My application was signed for in Sydney NS on 11/21/2019 from USA.
I received an email on December 7,2019 stating that my application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

I have received nothing else since. I am unable to link my application to my GCKey and when I look up using the online tool it simply states "In Process" with the date of the Dec 7 email and no additional information.

Is this normal or should I be worried? Should my sponsorship application have been approved or denied by now? How can I be sure things are actually moving along. I'm getting worried .

Vanessav19

Nov 18, 2019
i was in the similar position as you. Then out of sudden, i received Biometric, medical and SA within hours.
Be patient. My AOR1 was dec5.
I received AOR1 ( I think) on Dec 7, 2019 - the email that has UCI number and says we have received your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (is that AOR1)?

I have heard nothing else since. When did you receive your additional information? I am unable to link my application and like the other poster can only see In Process when I check using the online tool.

Reactions: Jupoleon

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I received AOR1 ( I think) on Dec 7, 2019 - the email that has UCI number and says we have received your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (is that AOR1)?

I have heard nothing else since. When did you receive your additional information? I am unable to link my application and like the other poster can only see In Process when I check using the online tool.
Don’t worry my file is also still in Sydney I received aor dec 4 then sa with bio request right after since then silence

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

Yes. It's aor1. If you write all correct in gckey and can't add account you can write webform with screens . I had same problem and they had mistake in name of my country. They change info and I could add gckey

Reactions: Jupoleon

CDN20

Jan 23, 2020
I am referencing the tracker and it seems that applicants receive his/her COPR the same day that the PPR is delivered.

I may be interpreting the tracker incorrectly, if someone is able to provide clarification that would be great!