+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Arun0_9kumar

Oct 29, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am having PR, planning to apply sponsorship for my wife and son(18 months old) who are in India now. They where already mentioned as Non-accompanying spouse when I was applied PR through Express Entry. I am having below questions when I am filling the documents. Could you please share your thoughts/comments.

1) Should I fill any specific application for my son?. Right now, I have added my child details in "Other financially dependent people" section of "Sponsorship Evaluation and Relationship Questionnaire" and "Dependent" section of "Generic Application Form for Canada" where my wife mentioned as Principal applicant in those forms.

2) Should I fill financial evaluation form(IMM 1283)?

Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys,
I am having PR, planning to apply sponsorship for my wife and son(18 months old) who are in India now. They where already mentioned as Non-accompanying spouse when I was applied PR through Express Entry. I am having below questions when I am filling the documents. Could you please share your thoughts/comments.

1) Should I fill any specific application for my son?. Right now, I have added my child details in "Other financially dependent people" section of "Sponsorship Evaluation and Relationship Questionnaire" and "Dependent" section of "Generic Application Form for Canada" where my wife mentioned as Principal applicant in those forms.

2) Should I fill financial evaluation form(IMM 1283)?

Thanks.
No separate form for your own child, as you have done, info included on your spouse's form.

Read the financial info form instructions. I believe only needed if your son has dependent children (which obviously not the case).

gracey31

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Anyone here from the Philippines who did their medical at St Lukes? what passport photos I need to bring? Philippines passport photos or canadian passport photos?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Lots of People from Aug/Sept/Oct 2019 are still waiting for AOR2. I think it is going to be a long long time for Nov 2019 applicants to hear something who are at AOR2 step.
What do you all think?
i received 3 letters today, but i don`t know what is it:

1) Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. - last letter

2) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC on 2019-12-23 06:18:00 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kyiv OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.- it`s AOR2 ???? - second letter

3) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Kyiv OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Kyiv OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. - first letter

Reactions: tham_son

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
i received 3 letters today, but i don`t know what is it:

1) Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. - last letter

2) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been received at the Kyiv OC VAC on 2019-12-23 06:18:00 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kyiv OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.- it`s AOR2 ???? - second letter

3) Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Kyiv OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Kyiv OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. - first letter
It's AOR2 which I'm waiting for... Congratulations!

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
If you have done Bio, that's a system generated update about your Biometrics completion.

AOR2 will show in ECAS as line #2 under Principal Applicant where it states - We started processing your application (date). Most likely this shows up after your app was transferred to the VO who will review the application.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
If you have done Bio, that's a system generated update about your Biometrics completion.

AOR2 will show in ECAS as line #2 under Principal Applicant where it states - We started processing your application (date). Most likely this shows up after your app was transferred to the VO who will review the application.
just i received letter after bio:
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-12-20 04:17:30 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
It`s strange - 4 letters after bio...

veera-india

Dec 17, 2019
Hi guys, my status shows as medical passed and I believe after this file moves to a visa office. So my question is who receives the notification of file movement/transfer? PA or Sponsor?

Also, I could see some files gets transferred to Mississauga and some to New Delhi, on what basis this gets done?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys, my status shows as medical passed and I believe after this file moves to a visa office. So my question is who receives the notification of file movement/transfer? PA or Sponsor?

Also, I could see some files gets transferred to Mississauga and some to New Delhi, on what basis this gets done?
A sponsor receives a transfer email, and a PA receives AOR2 at a later date. AOR2 is sent by not all VO though.

About Mississauga and NDVO there's no clear answer actually. There are rumors that if they need some additional docs or a case is complicated then they send it to NDVO, but I've seen applications on this forum when additional doc request was coming from Mississauga as well.

Reactions: veera-india

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Application received: November 25th
AOR1: December 13th
Biometrics request: December 19th
Sponsor Approval: December 20th

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Received an email stating "Application for PR for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing".

What does this mean ?

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
My wife's file moved to Mexico. Looks like it's as bad as NDVO in terms of processing time. I'll have to work extra hard on the visit visa haha. Hope everybody's is warming up for the wait after the file transfers :)