+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Am I the only one haven't received AOR1 yet november 21st applicant, I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit worried :(
dont worry

call CIC and ask for update

after dialing the number 1-888-242-2100

wait for automated message to finish and dial 2-1-1-0 and if they are busy leave your number to call back ... they are good in returning your calls

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello
Nowhere in the CIC website states you can check status of your application in the VFS side, so let us not confuse ....
I said that this is not a problem! I don’t confuse anyone (if it was addressed to me), but Userfriendly28 and I see info in this tracker. someone asked me - I shared information. if you have another info - OK. but do not say that someone (me) specifically confuses!!!
On site CIC maybe not info, but on second official site VFS write info about this tracker! And when i visited VAC for bio manager said that i can use this tracker

Reactions: Userfriendly28

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Am I the only one haven't received AOR1 yet november 21st applicant, I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit worried :(
on tracker @VictoriaC from Jamaica (25/11) haven`t AOR too. Maybe early worry
She wrote: I’m a November 25 applicant and I have also not received an Aor. I called IRCC today, the agent agent stated that it could take up to 18 weeks to get an AOR. He recommended that I call back the 2nd week of January.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello

I understand we all want to know updates about our application. I have been in the thread for years, I just lost my login details and had to create a new one. Plus, i rarely post replies/ comments and is mostly reading relevant topics. Hence the badge (Newbie).

There is a reason why we cannot check status updates on every step of the application (e.g. AOR2, DM) because these are all parts/ steps of the application which you can already view using GC key and ECAS. Which the tracker shows dates on every step taken.

The VFS tracking system is used to track applications, yes. Based on previous thread I've seen, it is most useful for tracking updates on PPR. Once PPR is requested, either by sending your passports via courier or drop off at an office, you need to wait to get an update from VFS of the status if it is already available for pick up or delivery via courier.

You might have received an SMS/ email from VFS after doing Biometrics. It is a service you get from VFS about the status of your biometrics completion. Once completed, the details will reflect on GC key. (those with access can view)

Nowhere in the CIC website states you can check status of your application in the VFS side, so let us not confuse other applicants. We all want to get information/ updates and we all understand the pain of being away from our loved ones, but giving these pieces of information will only add to the stress and agony of waiting. I am sure, users here who've been part of the thread for a long time might agree. Cheers to everyone, and good luck to all of us.
Right, VFS is just kind of a delivery service used by CIC. You can think of FedEx as an example: after delivering an application, FedEx has no more info about it. Same about VFS: it's hard to imagine how it can be useful outside of PPR and passport delivery.

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
@babychikay , @Belarusian

Please don't take things personally. we all here for same reason , to be with our partners asap. Every information and experience helps us.
So let it go and move forward. Thanks
I am all cool. That's why I started my statement nice and ended it nicely. I did not even mention names to begin with. I understand perfectly. Thanks for acknowledging the post. No hate please. :)

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
As far as I know, all letters will be received by your lawyer. you can also use ECAS, but unfortunately sometimes the info appears there late.
Thank you for your speedy reply!! I am also waiting for my TRV which I applied online on December 9th, biomatrics did on Dec 13th, status updated Bio completed but still no update. Processing time shows 10 days for India but still no email update.
Is anybody know where and who to contact?

Reactions: Belarusian

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you look at the tracker for previous months you can get a sense of timeframes for this stage. Short form is that 30-60 days is pretty normal. So it is too early to worry.

Everyone wants their app to zip through each stage or be the first but don't stress yourself needlessly. Some will naturally get done quicker, either through luck or because simple, some will take longer, through luck or because their files are a bit more complex or voluminous.

Last edited:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I mailed for a status update. Got this automated response.

Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.
You don't need to call or email them on such an early stage. You just sent an application less than 2 months ago. The process takes 12 months. Just wait as everyone else does.

Reactions: babychikay