+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing”.
This is the message in the letter my sponsor got on Dec 23.
Is this the one or shall I expect another to confirm the file is in New Delhi?
Hello,

This is confirm the file is moved to New Delhi

i got same notification.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Last edited:

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
"We got COPR yesterday. Application was not trackable through VFS always said no records found. But I’m happy to say, we still received it! Good luck to everyone else going through this process." https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-tracking-shows-no-record-found.578159/page-4 - same problem, so i think it`s standart situetion because don`t worry
You got your COPR yesterday!!! Congratulations

Can you share your AOR2 and DM ,PPR timeline

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
Hello

I understand we all want to know updates about our application. I have been in the thread for years, I just lost my login details and had to create a new one. Plus, i rarely post replies/ comments and is mostly reading relevant topics. Hence the badge (Newbie).

There is a reason why we cannot check status updates on every step of the application (e.g. AOR2, DM) because these are all parts/ steps of the application which you can already view using GC key and ECAS. Which the tracker shows dates on every step taken.

The VFS tracking system is used to track applications, yes. Based on previous thread I've seen, it is most useful for tracking updates on PPR. Once PPR is requested, either by sending your passports via courier or drop off at an office, you need to wait to get an update from VFS of the status if it is already available for pick up or delivery via courier.

You might have received an SMS/ email from VFS after doing Biometrics. It is a service you get from VFS about the status of your biometrics completion. Once completed, the details will reflect on GC key. (those with access can view)

Nowhere in the CIC website states you can check status of your application in the VFS side, so let us not confuse other applicants. We all want to get information/ updates and we all understand the pain of being away from our loved ones, but giving these pieces of information will only add to the stress and agony of waiting. I am sure, users here who've been part of the thread for a long time might agree. Cheers to everyone, and good luck to all of us.

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
My wife was asked to come back to redo the urine test for the Medical due to the presence of blood in the sample.

Apparently, the test was done too close to her period, has anyone experienced this?

Also, any idea when would be a good time for her to give the new sample? We were thinking a few days after her period would be okay.

Thanks Everyone!

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
My wife was asked to come back to redo the urine test for the Medical due to the presence of blood in the sample.

Apparently, the test was done too close to her period, has anyone experienced this?

Also, any idea when would be a good time for her to give the new sample? We were thinking a few days after her period would be okay.

Thanks Everyone!
Best time to do medicals is a week before/after menstruation. She can clarify with the clinic staff when it is best to give new sample to be sure.

Reactions: bluecanuck

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Am I the only one haven't received AOR1 yet november 21st applicant, I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit worried :(

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hello

I understand we all want to know updates about our application. I have been in the thread for years, I just lost my login details and had to create a new one. Plus, i rarely post replies/ comments and is mostly reading relevant topics. Hence the badge (Newbie).

There is a reason why we cannot check status updates on every step of the application (e.g. AOR2, DM) because these are all parts/ steps of the application which you can already view using GC key and ECAS. Which the tracker shows dates on every step taken.

The VFS tracking system is used to track applications, yes. Based on previous thread I've seen, it is most useful for tracking updates on PPR. Once PPR is requested, either by sending your passports via courier or drop off at an office, you need to wait to get an update from VFS of the status if it is already available for pick up or delivery via courier.

You might have received an SMS/ email from VFS after doing Biometrics. It is a service you get from VFS about the status of your biometrics completion. Once completed, the details will reflect on GC key. (those with access can view)

Nowhere in the CIC website states you can check status of your application in the VFS side, so let us not confuse other applicants. We all want to get information/ updates and we all understand the pain of being away from our loved ones, but giving these pieces of information will only add to the stress and agony of waiting. I am sure, users here who've been part of the thread for a long time might agree. Cheers to everyone, and good luck to all of us.
very helpful information... cheers Happy new year !

Reactions: babychikay