+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Anybody's spouse has applied online TRV in December and not hear anything after Biometrics?
Please shared your experience! Thanks
hey! I am applying for my spouse's TRV in January. Can you please share the template for invitation letter? I am not sure where do I mention her application details.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Can I know what ghost update means? Where can I check it? I have GCKey account.
Ghost update is when you come to GCKey account and instead of "submitted/read" status you can see "updated". You click to see what's changed and realize that actually nothing has. That happens 1-2 times during the process.

Reactions: tham_son

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Ghost update is when you come to GCKey account and instead of "submitted/read" status you can see "updated". You click to see what's changed and realize that actually nothing has. That happens 1-2 times during the process.
Thank you for your answer. Actually, I never seen that on my account.

Reactions: alaria

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Thank you for your answer. Actually, I never seen that on my account.
As I said, that's really rare. And you really need to pay attention to notice :) you may also get an email saying "there's an update", with no real update in the account.

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello all !
I reside in Quebec and so I received a Sponsor Approval (SA) and a specific request to submit CSQ undertaking application for my wife
I submitted a CSQ undertaking application for my wife (out land application) with the following letter content:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HZZQV_gr6tLIeik36UllCH7XBshxSUOn

I got a 2nd letter just today that it got transferred to CPC-Mississauga (a week after my submission)
My question is :
This SA letter also specifically said that I should now proceed for CSQ undertaking application (paragraph marked in green), but the case processing center was not mentioned.
Would this create a problem ?
Please guide
application for CSQ and application for permanent residence are separate but parallel processes. They continue reviewing your file for background and medical for PR while you separately and in parallel apply for CSQ. They cannot issue PR without CSQ because you are Quebec residents.