+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
On this forum I read many bad situations with lawyer. I don't judge but for me 1 true - cic's site. AOR2 sometime don't receive. But not SA! Maybe you are 0.1% and have system's mistake...good luck
When I see that lawyer in game...in most situations people have many questions and problems
You are absolutely correct! Just that I have not seen any problem that did not have a solution or any question which had no answer! So lets try to help those who need it because sponsorship is NOT something to be taken lightly as many peoples future depends on it. Cheers.

Reactions: Belarusian

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
The sponsor should recieved an email saying that they are approve as a sponsor and you will not see this in GCKey...only on Ecas saying Decision Made...not everybody receives AOR2 letter...CPM Mississauga or CPM Sydney will send you the email saying that they are transfering your application to the visa office for further processing and your ecas will have No.2 on the permanent resident application side saying .2. We started processing your application on "DATE" that would be your AOR2...hope this clears it

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Ok, so finally we have sent our inland application. My wife Visitor visa will expire end of March 2020. We applied for OWP+PR Inland. Before her visitor expires end of March 2020, so I got few questions, please answer to your best knowledge.

1> Should we apply for Visitor Records to extend her visitor visa in the mid of February?

2> Because we did apply for OWP, does that mean we do not need to apply for Visitor Record to extend her visa?

3> If we do not need to apply for Visitor Record, and if we do not here by end of March 2020, and she decides to stay over, does that mean she will be implied status?

Sorry, I couldn't find answers anywhere.

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
When you log into Ecas, pay attention to the sponsor side o the left. If it shows Decision Made for "sponsor side" it means either you are approved as a sponsor or refused! At that point, if you have a lawyer to represent you then have them to check THEIR SPAM FOLDER for any email that they might have received in regards to the decision. If you dont have a lawyer and you represent your self, check YOUR SPAM. If you have not received ANY EMAIL then contact IRCC and they can provide this information over the phone AS THEY DID TO MY LAWYER.

Is it possible it takes a couple days to get the email? Or does it update only after sending out the email to the sponsor since I checked spam I didn’t get anything simply biometric letter (to check in GCKey) in regular email folder .

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
The sponsor should recieved an email saying that they are approve as a sponsor and you will not see this in GCKey...only on Ecas saying Decision Made...not everybody receives AOR2 letter...CPM Mississauga or CPM Sydney will send you the email saying that they are transfering your application to the visa office for further processing and your ecas will have No.2 on the permanent resident application side saying .2. We started processing your application on "DATE" that would be your AOR2...hope this clears it
Ukraine don't sent. ..example

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Ok, so finally we have sent our inland application. My wife Visitor visa will expire end of March 2020. We applied for OWP+PR Inland. Before her visitor expires end of March 2020, so I got few questions, please answer to your best knowledge.

1> Should we apply for Visitor Records to extend her visitor visa in the mid of February?

2> Because we did apply for OWP, does that mean we do not need to apply for Visitor Record to extend her visa?

3> If we do not need to apply for Visitor Record, and if we do not here by end of March 2020, and she decides to stay over, does that mean she will be implied status?

Sorry, I couldn't find answers anywhere.
Here people sponsorship outland. We don't need owp. ...I think if you want hear opinion people's who know situation on practic but not in theoretic better write in groups inland

SQu

Nov 26, 2019
hello
I never got SA letter, on ECAS it says 'decision made' and my PA has gotten letter for biometrics...does that mean i was approved as sponsor?

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone
Can you please help me i am so worried about my case
I gave my interview in November 12 in canada embassy islamabad pakistan the interview went well from my perspective the interviewer gave all my documents back and asked me to go back to Afghanistan and they will inform me about the result and its been 3 weeks haven't heard from them but i got the pre arrival service message can any body tell me is it gonna be a yes or a no and how many more days should i wait or who to contact??

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone
I gave my interview in November 12 in canada embassy islamabad pakistan the interview went well from my perspective the interviewer gave all my documents back and asked me to go back to Afghanistan and they will inform me about the result and its been 3 weeks haven't heard from them but i got the pre arrival service message can any body tell me is it gonna be a yes or a no and how many more days should i wait or who to contact??
in this group most people only start process. Maybe you find answer here

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
hello
I never got SA letter, on ECAS it says 'decision made' and my PA has gotten letter for biometrics...does that mean i was approved as sponsor?
Based on personal experiences, you are approved. Also call IRCC and confirm.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
hello
Biometrics are usually requested only after a sponsor has been approved. In case of sponsor rejection they don't proceed with the case. So most likely that means yes, you've been approved.

Though it also depends on a checkbox in IMM1344 form (question 1).

Last edited:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone
Usually a pre-arrival letter is a good sign. No one can tell you how long you'll have to wait.