+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Sorry to bother you but I did not get this MED (gckey/ecas) 05.12./06.11/19, I could not catch Medical date?
med, bio comes at different times, it even depends on the province! sometimes requesting this data at the end of the process, sometimes it before the file is transferred to VAC, sometimes after. BUT this does not need to be given attention. in my opinion more important SA!

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My ecas says decision made under sponsorship application does that mean SA? I haven’t received anything in gckey about it I’m a bit confused I only received a letter to go do biometrics .

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
My ecas says decision made under sponsorship application does that mean SA? I haven’t received anything in gckey about it I’m a bit confused I only received a letter to go do biometrics .
Yes it's sa
In gckey you don't see this. only Sponsor receive letter on e-mail

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Dont true
This letter MUST HAVE! PLZ read official rules and open spam.
Please dont judge of others REAL TIME experience! My lawyer have checked him SPAM everyday and still to THIS MINUTE we did NOT receive a FORMAL LETTER of confirmation however i only saw the STATUS CHANGE in ECAS!

Reactions: alaria

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Please dont judge of others REAL TIME experience! My lawyer have checked him SPAM everyday and still to THIS MINUTE we did NOT receive a FORMAL LETTER of confirmation however i only saw the STATUS CHANGE in ECAS!
On this forum I read many bad situations with lawyer. I don't judge but for me 1 true - cic's site. AOR2 sometime don't receive. But not SA! Maybe you are 0.1% and have system's mistake...good luck
When I see that lawyer in game...in most situations people have many questions and problems

Last edited:

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
I received an email stating that I had a change in application status in my GCKey, but when I opened it, I found nothing new!! Has anyone experienced the same?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
How do we know what their decision is in this case ?
When you log into Ecas, pay attention to the sponsor side o the left. If it shows Decision Made for "sponsor side" it means either you are approved as a sponsor or refused! At that point, if you have a lawyer to represent you then have them to check THEIR SPAM FOLDER for any email that they might have received in regards to the decision. If you dont have a lawyer and you represent your self, check YOUR SPAM. If you have not received ANY EMAIL then contact IRCC and they can provide this information over the phone AS THEY DID TO MY LAWYER.