App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Ok so when you reply to that email you will get another email from IRCC with instructions on how to log in the new, very easy to use portal. In it I confirmed my address and uploaded a photo for PR card. It also has a download section for CoPR which they will upload for you (mine just wasn’t uploaded yet). I believe that finishes the whole process after which you are now a PR of Canada and simply wait for physical PR card to be mailed to you. Good luck everyone still going through this thing, you are all very close to being done.
I received the same email last night and confirmed and uploaded the photo. Hope that they will finalize my application soon, like before the end of this year!

Reactions: ozzyg333

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Got the same email today asking for Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry)

Replied to it and now waiting to see what happens next.
I think next is copr.
I got DM same day with u ,Nov.17 ,but I didn’t get any email so far.....its frustrating

test1155

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
I am November 1st applicant. My husband received a call from CIC 2 weeks ago and asked a few questions like our marriage date, the date we met etc.. After that no change in our application. Medicals passed in Sep1st. Since no update. Anyone has same?

qwerty86

Oct 15, 2019
How long is the processing times for the physical PR Cards for people who had to mail a printed copy of the CoPR letter a long with 2 photos? It's been 40 days since mine was delivered and I haven't heard anything yet and I can't seem to find any official information as to how long I should expect it to take.

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Just an update: I uploaded my current address and photo via PR Confirmation portal that IRCC newly uses on Dec 3, 2020, and received CoPR on Dec 7, 2020. I'm a PR of Canada now! So glad that this is finally over.
Good luck to those who are still waiting. Hang in there, you will hear good news soon!

Jeetsaini

Apr 29, 2020
We are 17 nov applicant still waiting for copr no update since medical received in October
I have called cic today they said they are checking background

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Just an update: I uploaded my current address and photo via PR Confirmation portal that IRCC newly uses on Dec 3, 2020, and received CoPR on Dec 7, 2020. I'm a PR of Canada now! So glad that this is finally over.
Good luck to those who are still waiting. Hang in there, you will hear good news soon!
How did u uploaded ur information? Did IRCC sent u any correspondence after AIP?

ozzyg333

Feb 24, 2020
Hey guys I just got an email today that I passed eligibility requirements! So happy to finally hear something back after waiting for so long. Does anyone have an idea what the next step is and how long?

It also says that I can apply for an open work permit. I submitted an OWP application with my initial application. Do I need to submit a new one?

Submitted Nov 7
AOR January 7
Medical submitted September 15

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
How did u uploaded ur information? Did IRCC sent u any correspondence after AIP?
I initially received an email from IRCC asking me to confirm my Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) and etc.
Then, I received an other email the other day with the link to the PR Confirmation Portal.

My AIP and SA were received on Nov 9, and the next correspondence was on Dec 3. So you might just have to wait a little bit

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Hey guys I just got an email today that I passed eligibility requirements! So happy to finally hear something back after waiting for so long. Does anyone have an idea what the next step is and how long?

It also says that I can apply for an open work permit. I submitted an OWP application with my initial application. Do I need to submit a new one?

Submitted Nov 7
AOR January 7
Medical submitted September 15
Congrats! You will received an email asking you to provide name, last entry date and etc (in maybe on month). After you replied to that email, you will receive another email with a username, passwords, and a link to the PR Confirmation Portal (new portal they established in Nov). Then you will confirm you address again and upload a current picture of your own to the portal. You will received CORP once they received you adress and portal (I got my CORP one week after uploading my pic to the portal).

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
I initially received an email from IRCC asking me to confirm my Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) and etc.
Then, I received an other email the other day with the link to the PR Confirmation Portal.

My AIP and SA were received on Nov 9, and the next correspondence was on Dec 3. So you might just have to wait a little bit
Thank u,I received the e-mail ask me reply my name,UCI.email and etc.
Hope I can receive next e-mail soon

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Same as huiqixie, got COPR today on the new portal in PDF form. The PR card will be created and mailed within 180 days I believe.
Is your photo reviewed in the PR Confirmation Portal? Mine address was accepted, but my photo is still under review