+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
I got the same on my EACS “we sent you a letter on October 14, please consider delays in mail before contacting us”..I am Yet to receive the letter. I reached out to the call Center and the agent said it was COPR, even though copr had already been sent previously via email.
When did u DM?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
On ecas it says so:
  1. We sent you a letter on November 17, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
This is normal wording from CIC. If you gave email in application everything will come in email. Nothing will come in mail unless you didn’t provide email . This is normal wording. This is usually means if you didn’t mentioned email you will get a copy in mail but if you have email amd you gave email in application everything will be communicated by email.

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
I got AIP Nov.16 and DM on Nov.17,still waiting copr,Has anyone in same boat?
I got AIP and SA on Nov 9, DM on EACS on Oct 10. IRCC is still showing 'in process'. I'm in the same boat, still waiting for CORP. Hope I can get Corp before the end of this year.....

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Hi everyone, I received an email asking me to confirm my location, last entry date into Canada and etc. this morning. And I was asked to just reply to the email.
Has anyone been through the same situation? How long will it take until next step?
Thanks everyone.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I received an email asking me to confirm my location, last entry date into Canada and etc. this morning. And I was asked to just reply to the email.
Has anyone been through the same situation? How long will it take until next step?
Thanks everyone.
When you reply to that email you will get automated reply. But sometimes you don’t get . You will get your COPR soon in gc key or email in couple of days. It’s just like landing interview.

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
When you reply to that email you will get automated reply. But sometimes you don’t get . You will get your COPR soon in gc key or email in couple of days. It’s just like landing interview.
The email is like below: I replied with the info they asked for. For my understanding of the email, I will also need to upload my photo? But I could not find the portal to login ...

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:

· Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

Reply to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the date and location.

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

If you currently live outside Canada, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes fh
The email is like below: I replied with the info they asked for. For my understanding of the email, I will also need to upload my photo? But I could not find the portal to login ...

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:

· Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.

• IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

· death of

o the sponsor

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

Reply to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the date and location.

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

If you currently live outside Canada, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
at landing interview. You have to login and provide that details they asked. Soon after you will see a COPR number with expiry date . You download that and print it . Send two photographs with that to the address they provided on that for you pr card.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019

Important notes:

Let us know:

· death of

o the sponsor

So you received this email, not your sponsor right?? They’ve send it only to you??
Congrats by the way !

vanillacatte

Jan 4, 2019
Got the same email today asking for Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry)

Replied to it and now waiting to see what happens next.

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
So you received this email, not your sponsor right?? They’ve send it only to you??
Congrats by the way !
Yes, only me received this email

Reactions: LaLondon

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Got the same email today asking for Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry)

Replied to it and now waiting to see what happens next.
Congrats! Please keep us posted if you have any updates

Reactions: LaLondon

vanillacatte

Jan 4, 2019
Ok so when you reply to that email you will get another email from IRCC with instructions on how to log in the new, very easy to use portal. In it I confirmed my address and uploaded a photo for PR card. It also has a download section for CoPR which they will upload for you (mine just wasn’t uploaded yet). I believe that finishes the whole process after which you are now a PR of Canada and simply wait for physical PR card to be mailed to you. Good luck everyone still going through this thing, you are all very close to being done.

Reactions: huiqixie