+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

GGHUMMAN

Nov 17, 2020
Hi friends. A quick question.
My application got approved on October 29. I got my own and SIN number on May. Is it a temporary sin?. Should I apply for a new one now???
Just a question, When did you apply for the file. I wanted to estimate timeline.

GGHUMMAN

Nov 17, 2020
Hello, I also received a message update that your file is transferred to Etobicoke office from Mississauga and they will make the approval or let me know if I need interview. I want o add here my application was received on Dec 20 2019. I dont know if it happened to someone else as well. Please let me know because now i am nervous. They did not asked for additional information and just sent the message out of the blue. btw My application was received DEC 20 2019. I though i am close as my timeline still says 92% completed and 32 days left. But i saw threads people saying Etobicoke's timeline is different .
It is getting frustrated for me. Just a Month before completion this happened. I thought i was close. :(

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi everyone,
I am stuck on my passport.
last month we received a letter from CIC that said we meet the eligibility to apply for PR (sponsor approved), also request a passport. but right now the COVID made the consulate shut down and we found there is no appointment available for our situation, and not any response even we email them every day.
is there any way that CIC could let us landing without a passport?

vanillacatte

Jan 4, 2019
Confusing ECAS message:
  1. We sent you a letter on November 17, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
They send letters via mail instead of electronically? Does anyone know what this might be?

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Confusing ECAS message:
  1. We sent you a letter on November 17, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
They send letters via mail instead of electronically? Does anyone know what this might be?
[/QUOT
I received a letter about proof of cohabitation and an email too. So what I did was, I uploaded my proof of cohabitation using webform and I also mailed the documents to their office. There's instructions in the letter on how to do it.

vanillacatte

Jan 4, 2019
I received a letter about proof of cohabitation and an email too. So what I did was, I uploaded my proof of cohabitation using webform and I also mailed the documents to their office. There's instructions in the letter on how to do it.
For us, it says decision made without any request for more information. Before that, we got SA and AIP. I guess I am just puzzled at why they are sending physical mail rather than email? We haven't had any updates since.

Reactions: hiwilley

Akaa703

Oct 21, 2020
Anyone else still waiting for their background check to be completed?

Submitted Nov 7
AOR January 7
Medical submitted September 15

Haven't heard a word since. Getting worried since people on here already got their SIN and approval letter.
November 12th here. I’m in the same situation. Haven’t heard a thing since medical passed early September. The whole world is taking advantage of the pandemic so as case processing centres. It’s so frustrating specially when you see December and early January applications are being processed and approved :( Hang in there and let’s hope that 2020 will have some good news for us before it’s over!

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Just received our COPR today! November 18 applicants. Looks like they pretty much caught up on the timelines!
I saw on the spreadsheet that you received your SA and AIP on Oct 3, and had to wait until Nov 21 to get your corp? I also received SA and AIP on Nov 9, but is still waiting for CORP.
EACS showed 'decision made' on my case, but IRCC is still showing 'in process' ..... I feel like there is still a long wait until I get my CORP

Awquin

May 28, 2020
For the MOD - this is in a different group, different time line, different people.

Anyone from Halifax that has gotten a biometrics call? What is your timeline if so. Sitting on my phone for almost three months now and not a peep. TIA.

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
Hello, I also received a message update that your file is transferred to Etobicoke office from Mississauga and they will make the approval or let me know if I need interview. I want o add here my application was received on Dec 20 2019. I dont know if it happened to someone else as well. Please let me know because now i am nervous. They did not asked for additional information and just sent the message out of the blue. btw My application was received DEC 20 2019. I though i am close as my timeline still says 92% completed and 32 days left. But i saw threads people saying Etobicoke's timeline is different .
It is getting frustrated for me. Just a Month before completion this happened. I thought i was close. :(
We just got our COPR on Saturday and we are Nov 18 2019 applicants so try not to worry.