+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
I saw on the spreadsheet that you received your SA and AIP on Oct 3, and had to wait until Nov 21 to get your corp? I also received SA and AIP on Nov 9, but is still waiting for CORP.
EACS showed 'decision made' on my case, but IRCC is still showing 'in process' ..... I feel like there is still a long wait until I get my CORP
Yes! We had to wait that long. I were actually trying to call them on Friday becasue they had put a weird thing on our account that seemed like they wanted a police check even though we had gotten the fbi clearance and medical request done in September as they asked. I thought maybe it was a glitch but it was making me nervous even though we hadn’t received emails or messages asking us for it (plus we applied inland from within Canada which mean police check is not required). Anyway I was going to give it a bit more time it then on Saturday night we got an email that my spouse is PR (the copr). All we need to do now is send in a photo so they can make him his pr card and the process will be all done. I’m sure you will get yours soon too!

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
Was your file transferred also to etobicoke??..and congrats also
No clue of it was transferred. No updates since SA and AIP on Oct 3! Then an email saying ‘congratulations you are now a PR’! With instruction to send in a photo for the pr card. No interview required.

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
What is the process after someone receives CoPR?
They send a letter for you to print off and mail back to them with photos (like passport photos) for them to make your PR card. They say in the letter that it might be slow to get the card because of COVID but that the letter is as good as the card until it arrives.

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you! All in all the process wasn’t that bad or difficult. Impressed that they caught up with their timelines in spite of COVID!
My filed was transferred last month to etobicoke from mississauga after I received SA, and until now I haven't heard anything from them

Reactions: Yasha123

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
I got AIP email/PDF. I have no idea what they sent me in the mail but it's not AIP, it's something else but it doesn't say what they sent. Frustrating..
I got the same on my EACS “we sent you a letter on October 14, please consider delays in mail before contacting us”..I am Yet to receive the letter. I reached out to the call Center and the agent said it was COPR, even though copr had already been sent previously via email.