+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Same situation :(, I am a Nov 5th.
Ok it's good to know I'm not the only one. When I was reading post after post about SA and people getting their PR already on here I was getting worried. Hopefully we just have a slow agent and not that there's anything wrong. The only status messages along the bottom I see is that they are processing my background check and that I passed my medical. My status still says "We will send you a message once we start reviewing eligibility" does yours still say that?

MaggieJP

Aug 20, 2020
Ok it's good to know I'm not the only one. When I was reading post after post about SA and people getting their PR already on here I was getting worried. Hopefully we just have a slow agent and not that there's anything wrong. The only status messages along the bottom I see is that they are processing my background check and that I passed my medical. My status still says "We will send you a message once we start reviewing eligibility" does yours still say that?
Yes, my status is exactly the same as yours. Maybe both of our applications are being processed by one agent LOL.

Reactions: CanUK333

MaggieJP

Aug 20, 2020
When was your BGC started? Mine was started on the same day i got the medical request, Aug 21th.

MaggieJP

Aug 20, 2020
Oh ours started way back at the beginning maybe a month after applying! Strange that it wasn't finished by now. I my husband is a "normal" person with no odd or sinister past haha
Hopefully, we will get some good news soon. Pl keep sharing the updates. ;)

Curlygirly09

Mar 21, 2020
Any November applicants still waiting for SA and AIP? I applied November 7th. Still stuck on last update which was "Medical Passed" on September 14th :(
I got my SA and eligibility passed letter on 23rd Sept stating that someone will contact me and processing of application is completed . Nobody has contacted me so far. When I check online it still shows as Medical Passed ,processing your BCG and reviewing your eligibility, whereas I have already received a letter stating I have passed the eligibility. I am Nov 6th Applicant.

Curlygirly09

Mar 21, 2020
Yes, Eligibility passed letter is AIP. That letter usually starts out like:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

After that the wording varies, but it's main purpose is to inform you that you've met the eligibility requirements.
can always count on @PrincessButtercup :)

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

A&J

Jan 4, 2020
Same here, they have not even started reviewing my eligibility for some reason. Its getting very frustrating.