+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

mala2810

Dec 2, 2019
I think its ok. You need not know that.... i also did not have it initially when i applied. When i got my AOR and tried to link my WP , then only i got to know.

ozzyg333

Feb 24, 2020
Application Received Nov. 7
AOR RECEIVED: JAN 8, 2020

Called in to review the status of my application. Automated system says they have not begun to process and they are still reviewing the eligibility and processing my background check. Is this normal? I have noticed other people here already have their OWP and can link their application to the GC key. I still have not been able to link my application.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018

Called in to review the status of my application. Automated system says they have not begun to process and they are still reviewing the eligibility and processing my background check. Is this normal? I have noticed other people here already have their OWP and can link their application to the GC key. I still have not been able to link my application.
How can you check by calling? Can you tell me please ?

Reactions: ozzyg333

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
I me

[/QUOT

I will think everything is good considering you got the AOR. The process is crazy and I have realized it’s not the same for everyone. I haven’t received AOR however they have received my documents and it’s in process when I check online so ‍♀

ozzyg333

Feb 24, 2020

[QUOTE="Garry21, post: 8503943, member: 752592"]
What it ask application number or uci number?
[/QUOTE]

They ask for application number

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Please I am quite confused on how to arrange my documents, because they requested barcode pages after checklist, my question is

1 :should I take all the barcode pages from all the forms and add them together and place it after the checklist ...before placing the forms without the barcode pages according to the checklist.

2:I will be submitting work permit should I still place the work permit barcode page with the others together or separately after the others before outing the work permit form.

:which kind of envelope is good to put my forms in is it the normal brown envelope of any size? And do I have to seal it, and do I have to write anything on the envelope ?

Or should i put the work permit after the checklist and should the work permit barcode come first before the filled form or it’s okay to live it at its original position after the validation of the form.

before arranging the sponsorship forms
Should I leave the barcode pages in its original positions after validations or I should move them to the 1st positions of each filled forms
And some forms have up to 2 pages of barcodes pages

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Hi! I called IRCC this morning and they told me that they received my application. They were able to provide an application no which I checked and it says in process. I asked if they will send it back and the guy said no they won’t. Because they only create a file when all the documents are complete. I still don’t have AOR but the application says in process so I guess we are in the same shoes. We just need to keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Yeah it’s frustrating when you see others on here getting their OWP already and ours seems to be stuck. When I called the agent they confirmed that even though we didn’t receive an official AOR announcement as long as there’s an application number it means the same thing. Fingers crossed everything is going ahead!

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM

I know it's frustrating to see others progress while some (me included) seem to be stuck in processing and no OWP yet! When you ring IRCC follow the prompts until you can press 0 to get to speak to an agent. You have to wait through all of the automated messages until you have an option to speak to an agent. When you speak to an agent they can give you the application number. This is the number you use to link online.