+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
So we finally linked out OWP after talking to someone from IRCC. Our mistake was in the "given name" portion of the linking. We assumed that just meant his first name, but apparently it actually means first AND middle name ‍♀ but it worked, and it says the application is in process. Hopefully we're not too delayed.

Our PR application is currently 28% complete, so on track with the rest of the group!
Good luck for your application. Can you please help me by telling how to fill open work permit application

Reactions: Leah&Jeremy

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
Good luck for your application. Can you please help me by telling how to fill open work permit application
The application is online. And it’s basically similar to the pr application. The fee is $255. $155 for the actual work permit and $100 for a work permit holder fee. Make sure you pay both if not your application will be returned. Let me know if you need anything.

Reactions: Leah&Jeremy

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
My husband and I (PA) sent our application (PR + OWP) on October 31st. The application was received and signed for on November 6th.
We filled out our application by ourselves (with tons of help from websites and of course IRCC agents over the phone).

Good luck to everyone!
Hello will also be sending in my app this year if you dont mind sharing the supporting documents you submitted thank u

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
FOR linking OWP:
Do not use Application number that you got for PR process. OWP number is different.
USE the option UCI and last name option. UCI is the document number that is on the VISA stamped to your passport.
Secondly, when you start the process, the first option is to say temporary permant residence, then work permit and extention and follow the rest of the details appropriately.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Hello just came across your post now i applied for visitors extension but I'm the app they ask for UCI I didn't know it was the documents no in the passport and I left it blank wat do I do

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
The application is online. And it’s basically similar to the pr application. The fee is $255. $155 for the actual work permit and $100 for a work permit holder fee. Make sure you pay both if not your application will be returned. Let me know if you need anything.
Thanks for your reply. Can you please send me link for open work permit application

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
PLEASE HELP! I'm freaking out! We submitted November 4th and never received an AOR. I rang IRCC and they said that everything is ok and it's "In Process" just that the agent never bothered to send AOR to us. Since then our application has remained at "Submitted" and at 27% completed. We have NOT been able to link the OWP. Called IRCC again and they said that our PR application is still 'In Process" and that they haven't even looked at the OWP yet as they, "most likely" she said, are putting priority on PR application. WHAT?! I don't know what this means and I'm worried as people are already being approved for OWP and are over 55% complete in their application status! But every time I call they say everything looks fine and it's "In process".
Hi! I called IRCC this morning and they told me that they received my application. They were able to provide an application no which I checked and it says in process. I asked if they will send it back and the guy said no they won’t. Because they only create a file when all the documents are complete. I still don’t have AOR but the application says in process so I guess we are in the same shoes. We just need to keep fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Reactions: CanUK333