+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

Nov2019Surrey

Jan 25, 2020
I got update like you did on everything complete and DM on ECAS on July 5th, still waiting on the invite

My case is being handled by IRCC in Surrey, BC. Received AOR on November 19, 2019.
I am in the same boat. Surrey, BC applicant. Decision made on July 7, but yet to receive oath invite. Hopefully it will come soon.

mvafa46

Aug 23, 2021
This is really sad. I hope you get some updates real soon. I have added you to the spreadsheet.

Could you please provide the information in the following format?

In Process Date from ECAS

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed" date
Sorry I just realized the I sent our documents on October 28, 2019. The receiving date for my application is November 1, 2019.
Correspondence acknowledging receipt has been sent to us on Feb, 2020. Processing start date is February 10, 2020 (from ECAS).
Background Check completed on Feb 12, 2020.
Thanks again

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sorry I just realized the I sent our documents on October 28, 2019. The receiving date for my application is November 1, 2019.
Correspondence acknowledging receipt has been sent to us on Feb, 2020. Processing start date is February 10, 2020 (from ECAS).
Background Check completed on Feb 12, 2020.
Thanks again
Thanks, I've updated the spreadsheet.

Mevin23

Mar 24, 2021
my oath ceremony was scheduled, here is my full timeline so far :

Notes:
- application type: family (me and wife)
- Feb 20, 2020 was the AOR date.
- I sent my application on the 25th of November, 2019.
- No oath email yet.

Good luck to everyone
Hi
Did it roughly take 3 weeks to see the oath date after everything turns to completed?
Thanks

Goran1989

Jun 7, 2021
It's super sad. I have noticed that some applicants who have received AOR letter in 2020 have completed all of the steps and became citizens of Canada. I really don't have problems with the people getting g their status before me and I am happy for them, but how is this possible? Most of us from 2019 haven't got that far and are still waiting for something to happen. All the year quotas are confusing when it comes to IRCC processing. I have been waiting for the oath 2 months now. My family depends on it as they are not currently in Canada but I have to be cause of the oath, I tried local MP, personal connections and everything else to get estimate on approximately how long before the oath invite and got nothing. They're like Fort Knox when it comes to sharing information on the case. All you will ever get is you're case is being processed and we will contact you as soon as possible, well that as soon as possible have been 2 years now. My AOR is from November 19, application was sent in Sept 2019. I'm on the verge of rejoing my family and giving up on it. Sorry, just had to rant a little, cause I'm sure most of the people here can relate. Cheers everyone!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Finally after 4 painful months of waiting after the test marked completed, everything has gone green on the new tracker, and DM on ecas. Now the wait begins for the oath. I hope it won't take as long. Fingers crossed. I hope those who have been waiting for so long to get an update soon.

CherryKa

Aug 2, 2014
It's super sad. I have noticed that some applicants who have received AOR letter in 2020 have completed all of the steps and became citizens of Canada. I really don't have problems with the people getting g their status before me and I am happy for them, but how is this possible? Most of us from 2019 haven't got that far and are still waiting for something to happen. All the year quotas are confusing when it comes to IRCC processing. I have been waiting for the oath 2 months now. My family depends on it as they are not currently in Canada but I have to be cause of the oath, I tried local MP, personal connections and everything else to get estimate on approximately how long before the oath invite and got nothing. They're like Fort Knox when it comes to sharing information on the case. All you will ever get is you're case is being processed and we will contact you as soon as possible, well that as soon as possible have been 2 years now. My AOR is from November 19, application was sent in Sept 2019. I'm on the verge of rejoing my family and giving up on it. Sorry, just had to rant a little, cause I'm sure most of the people here can relate. Cheers everyone!
I feel you. They treat us like second-class "citizens". I find it very annoying indeed

Rondee

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Burnaby, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
28-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-07-2015
I have been waiting for my background check to be completed for 3 months now. Seriously, this is appalling!

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
but looks like they posted the screenshot on 18th of august
OK, I see what you are saying. In the application history the ceremony was updated to In Progress after one day from DM, but this doesn't tell when they were scheduled for the oath. I am curious to know this information as well

Mevin23

Mar 24, 2021
OK, I see what you are saying. In the application history the ceremony was updated to In Progress after one day from DM, but this doesn't tell when they were scheduled for the oath. I am curious to know this information as well
yes if they did the post right away,it looks like three weeks which is not too bad.It looks like they are prioritising the family applications especially coming from 2019