+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

renee0219

Jan 15, 2020
It happened after I have forgotten about it and stopped checking my email and ECAS 5 times a day
Congratulate. I have one question, my ECAS says citizenship application status is Decision Made, but when I click in to see details, there shows nothing new.
How is your ECAS? waiting for your reply. Thank you : )

Kate M

Mar 30, 2021
Congratulate. I have one question, my ECAS says citizenship application status is Decision Made, but when I click in to see details, there shows nothing new.
How is your ECAS? waiting for your reply. Thank you : )
I think anything will change only after the oath ceremony, it will say something like - became a citizen on ....

Reactions: renee0219

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I have received an online oath invitation today!
App sent in November 2019,
AOR - January 29, 2020
In Process - February 11, 2020
Test invite - January 27, 2021
Test passed February 4, 2021
Decision Made - February 20, 2021
Oath invite - March 30, 2021
Congratulations.. I applied in nov 2019 as well. It’s still says in process. Was your test written? Online or in person ?

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Lucky you! Enjoy the feeling :)
Congratulations!

So you got Oath invite today or you took Oath today? If former, please let us know when is the big day?

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
test done Feb 25th, still no DM
What is your processing office? If Scarborough expect an interview before DM. Btw I have seen Misssauga office also started interviewing applicants after the test.

Mar 31, 2021
Did my test yesterday. Passed according to the website, we'll see what happens next and when. Will keep you guys posted.
Halo! Gratulacje, dobra nowina!

If you don't mind me asking, how was the procedure like before taking the test? I see 9 steps when I click the link. Wondering if you could provide some insight with regards to it. Congrats once again!

atazure

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Halo! Gratulacje, dobra nowina!

If you don't mind me asking, how was the procedure like before taking the test? I see 9 steps when I click the link. Wondering if you could provide some insight with regards to it. Congrats once again!
Cha cha, dziekuje, dziekuje!

I think you're asking me about the steps you take once you're ready to take the test, right?
So I wrote down my application ID number and UCI number on a piece of paper so I had it next to me and in one place, and I also had my document identification document ready (I used my PR card). When you go to the link, it asks for your app ID and UCI number. After you input that in, it sends you an email with the test link. You click on that, then take a photo of your ID on your webcam and then a photo of yourself on your webcam, and then you start the test. That's it.

Here's the official website that explains everything:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/access.html

Mar 31, 2021
Cha cha, dziekuje, dziekuje!

I think you're asking me about the steps you take once you're ready to take the test, right?
So I wrote down my application ID number and UCI number on a piece of paper so I had it next to me and in one place, and I also had my document identification document ready (I used my PR card). When you go to the link, it asks for your app ID and UCI number. After you input that in, it sends you an email with the test link. You click on that, then take a photo of your ID on your webcam and then a photo of yourself on your webcam, and then you start the test. That's it.

Here's the official website that explains everything:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/access.html
Yes, exactly. Thank you, satisfied my curiosity! Good luck with the rest of the process and I hope your oath invite comes ASAP :)

Reactions: atazure and adey786

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone know what months are progressing right now (obviously it's not Nov. 2019 other than some sporadic progress here and there), and how long before we expect to receive any updates for the most of us? I am getting so frustrated of this delay.