+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
A new year and the wait still continues. It's been a hell of a long time since Nov 2019. Hoping for some good news in the first quarter of this year.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Last month on 26 nov i recvd remedical req and today i recved new update that we need additional docyments and we wll send message for same .. bt no message is recved . What shud i do now
When did you completed your re-medical ? this might be a ghost update !!! Not sure though

Reactions: Hasrat123

nirushanraj

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, I received a request for remedicals on November 30th but I just saw the letter now ( Jan 4th). My immigration agent who operates my account did not inform me of the same. What would be the implications of not having completed the medical test within the allotted 30 day timeframe? @legalfalcon

Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: klausmike

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hello!
I received a remedical request on Nov 29th 2021, did my re-medicals on Dec 6 and uploaded the e-medical info sheet and my Pregnancy Deferral letter through webform, for which I received an acknowledgment of receipt by IRCC. I checked the portal today, and see that under "Review of Medical Results" it says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

Is this normal/expected considering I am yet to complete my X-ray post delivery? Do you suggest I should call IRCC to confirm?

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Nobody replies to my query :(:( @legalfalcon pls reply .. i m worried ... ircc account shows that they need additional dpcuments qmd wil send message with more details .. but its been more than 10 days no message is recved regarding what dpcuments they need

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello all,
I have received a document request from IRCC on 30th December after a year of total silence. This is in regards to the addition of my spouse to my application.

Some details about the request are unclear due to the way the document is phrased. I am attaching a screenshot of the requested documents for your reference.

I had a few questions about this.
1. About the passport, am I required to submit both (primary applicant and spouse) of our passports?
2. Is it necessary to submit all the pages of the passport or only those with stamps and visas on them?
3. About the travel history am I required to submit this for both of us?

This communication has been received in my IRCC account so I can assure you that it is official. One more thing that I would like to mention is that my (primary applicant) file has an approved status, having already been sent a PPR in November 2020 which I could not act on because my spouse was not added.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance.
1. It clearly asks for your spouse only.
2. Bio page and only those with stamps and visas on them.
3. Again, it clearly asks for your spouse only.

Reactions: SaBong

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Nobody replies to my query :(:( @legalfalcon pls reply .. i m worried ... ircc account shows that they need additional dpcuments qmd wil send message with more details .. but its been more than 10 days no message is recved regarding what dpcuments they need
Inform them about this issue via both call and webform.
Additionally, check your inbox and its junkbox just to make sure.
Other than that, all you can do is wait.

Reactions: Hasrat123

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi, I received a request for remedicals on November 30th but I just saw the letter now ( Jan 4th). My immigration agent who operates my account did not inform me of the same. What would be the implications of not having completed the medical test within the allotted 30 day timeframe? @legalfalcon

Thank you.
Quickly do medical, if you can get urgent appointment in the next three days and then inform IRCC via webform of what happened. If the appointment is taking too long, send IRCC webform that you only now received the request from the agent and got appointment (attach appointment receipt if you got it). I would advice you to remove the agent from your application by downloading that form and sending to IRCC along with the above webform.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello!
I received a remedical request on Nov 29th 2021, did my re-medicals on Dec 6 and uploaded the e-medical info sheet and my Pregnancy Deferral letter through webform, for which I received an acknowledgment of receipt by IRCC. I checked the portal today, and see that under "Review of Medical Results" it says "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

Is this normal/expected considering I am yet to complete my X-ray post delivery? Do you suggest I should call IRCC to confirm?
YEs, this is normal, since the medicals were not transmitted due to pregnancy and the application will remain on hold as well as the medicals until the medicals are completed and transmitted to IRCC.

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
YEs, this is normal, since the medicals were not transmitted due to pregnancy and the application will remain on hold as well as the medicals until the medicals are completed and transmitted to IRCC.
Ok, that's great. Thank you very much. I had a mini panic attack! :D

dhimanna

Jan 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've noticed that most of the applicants has received a re-medical request. I still haven't heard back anything on my application. Is there more applicants, like me, who have not received a re-medical on their application? Just a deep silence since for more than 2 years.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I've noticed that most of the applicants has received a re-medical request. I still haven't heard back anything on my application. Is there more applicants, like me, who have not received a re-medical on their application? Just a deep silence since for more than 2 years.
I am Feb 2020 AOR, so my wait was not as long as yours yet, but I did not hear anything back either. Some applicants receive re-medical requests when their applications are close to be finalized, other have their medical extended automatically. On top of that some (few) applicants receive re-medical requests more than once while their applications keep being ignored. As you can see it is difficult to know what is the next step and when it is going to happen. The only thing we can do is to wait and try to plan our lives without assuming that a Canadian PR is coming anytime soon (I know, it is difficult...); hearing nothing back does not mean that something is wrong with your application. The only thing which is wrong is how the immigration process is being handled, but there is nothing we can do about it.