+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
I've noticed that most of the applicants has received a re-medical request. I still haven't heard back anything on my application. Is there more applicants, like me, who have not received a re-medical on their application? Just a deep silence since for more than 2 years.
I've recently passed medicine the third time. I've also been asked to provide additional documents (Schedule A and Travel History) the second time. So from my point of view it looks weird. In the end of 2020 I got additional documents request and remedical then saw a few ghost updates in my application. After that a year of silence and the same request again. Moreover, I asked for GCMS Notes more than 5 months ago and didn't received them neither.

Reactions: matteosc

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I've recently passed medicine the third time. I've also been asked to provide additional documents (Schedule A and Travel History) the second time. So from my point of view it looks weird. In the end of 2020 I got additional documents request and remedical then saw a few ghost updates in my application. After that a year of silence and the same request again. Moreover, I asked for GCMS Notes more than 5 months ago and didn't received them neither.
Order them from CBSA instead of IRCC. I got mine within 60 days from CBSA, the one from IRCC I still haven't and its been 6 months.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Order them from CBSA instead of IRCC. I got mine within 60 days from CBSA, the one from IRCC I still haven't and its been 6 months.
I agree with this. CBSA is faster and more reliable. It also add information about all Canadian border crossing (useful if you had been there already in the past).

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
I agree with this. CBSA is faster and more reliable. It also add information about all Canadian border crossing (useful if you had been there already in the past).
No I've never been to Canada before. What I want to know - on which stage processing of my case is. Does CBSA provide this kind of information?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
I've noticed that most of the applicants has received a re-medical request. I still haven't heard back anything on my application. Is there more applicants, like me, who have not received a re-medical on their application? Just a deep silence since for more than 2 years.
Me. My application. I have no clue what the fq happened to my application. I applied in Nov-2019 and since then nothing happened ecept for biometrics. For evenone atleast medicals was passed and then they got re-medicals too. For me, not even medicals got cleared even once.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Me. My application. I have no clue what the fq happened to my application. I applied in Nov-2019 and since then nothing happened ecept for biometrics. For evenone atleast medicals was passed and then they got re-medicals too. For me, not even medicals got cleared even once.
Sorry to hear about your delay. Did you get this status through GCMS notes?

KashMan04

Aug 27, 2019

I have not received a re-medical request as well. Same boat as you with complete silence on my application. I have requested GCMS notes and it has been over 40 days and still have not received them.

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Your situation is ok because you just wait and you don't need to spend money and time for remedicals. I made remedicals twice and I'm not processed yet.

Reactions: Vipin123

magicspell

Apr 5, 2021
Hi,
I received a message on Dec 31 to submit my new medical report as my previous one expired, however I do not see an option to upload it on my application. I raised a web form with the medical reports of me and my spouse. Does anyone know how long it would take to show the update on the application?

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Good morning to all.

I have received the ppr email today.
Aor 2019 November
COR : UAE
Remeds passed : 9th Dec.

Just want to take this time to thank one and all in this group for the inputs and support

To the ones waiting it's almost there, best of luck to all
May I know the VO?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Good morning to all.

I have received the ppr email today.
Aor 2019 November
COR : UAE
Remeds passed : 9th Dec.

Just want to take this time to thank one and all in this group for the inputs and support

To the ones waiting it's almost there, best of luck to all
Congratulations
May I know which programme is it ?