+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Could you please let me know the website using which you requested your CBSA notes?
follow this video. I have a friend in Canada who is a PR, so I requested via him. It's an easy process. If you don't have anyone in Canada who is a PR or citizen that's when you will have to go to third-party sites.

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
I have a friend in Canada who is a PR, so I requested via him. It's an easy process. If you don't have anyone in Canada who is a PR or citizen that's when you will have to go to third-party sites.
Sure I understand. I mean do you know a good third-party site which provides this type of service. I paid for GSMS notes at https://getgcms.com/ 6 months ago and haven't got them yet. They even don't reply on my emails when I write them. Therefore I asked about a website which will provide the notes.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Sure I understand. I mean do you know a good third-party site which provides this type of service. I paid for GSMS notes at https://getgcms.com/ 6 months ago and haven't got them yet. They even don't reply on my emails when I write them. Therefore I asked about a website which will provide the notes.
There are many websites but am sorry I am not aware which one is better. Did you request it from IRCC or CBSA? If it's through IRCC it will take a very long time. If it's through CBSA you will get it within 30-40 days.

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
There are many websites but am sorry I am not aware which one is better. Did you request it from IRCC or CBSA? If it's through IRCC it will take a very long time. If it's through CBSA you will get it within 30-40 days.
I requested from IRCC. The point is that the guys from https://getgcms.com/ must have known about the real situation. Nevertheless they told that the notes would be ready in 35 days. Now 6 months passed and they even don't reply me when I email them and ask about the status. Therefore I asked about a website with adequate people who can really provide the notes.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello all,
I have received a document request from IRCC on 30th December after a year of total silence. This is in regards to the addition of my spouse to my application.

Some details about the request are unclear due to the way the document is phrased. I am attaching a screenshot of the requested documents for your reference.

I had a few questions about this.
1. About the passport, am I required to submit both (primary applicant and spouse) of our passports?
2. Is it necessary to submit all the pages of the passport or only those with stamps and visas on them?
3. About the travel history am I required to submit this for both of us?

This communication has been received in my IRCC account so I can assure you that it is official. One more thing that I would like to mention is that my (primary applicant) file has an approved status, having already been sent a PPR in November 2020 which I could not act on because my spouse was not added.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Hi are you able to see your spouse information on gckey?

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
It's PPR

FSW outland
AOR Nov 2019
VO Ottawa
Secondary VO: Ankara
Medicals passed: November 2019
Biometrics: December, 2019
Ghost update: March 2020
COVID Lockdown
Dead silence
GCMS Notes received (CBSA) - June 2021 (According to notes, COPR issued March 23rd 2020)
Dead silence
Re medicals request: Nov 27, 2021
Medicals Passed: Dec 30, 2021
Ghost Update: Jan 9, 2022
PPR: January 12, 2022

Been a long time coming! Thanks to all kept us updated

PS: I currently have a work contract that will end in summer. I hope the COPR will be valid till at least till July considering my medical exam will be valid till November.
Congrats!

I have almost the same dates, but no PPR yet...
FSW outland
AOR Nov 2019
VO Ottawa
Secondary VO: Sao Paulo
Re medicals Passed: Dec 21, 2021
Dead silence

Hope they process my case soon =)

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Congrats!

I have almost the same dates, but no PPR yet...
FSW outland
AOR Nov 2019
VO Ottawa
Secondary VO: Sao Paulo
Re medicals Passed: Dec 21, 2021
Dead silence

Hope they process my case soon =)
Hi there,
We are also waiting for PPR :)

FSW outland
AOR Nov 2019
VO Ottawa
Re medicals request: Nov 27, 2021 (just like you)
Re medicals Passed: Dec 06, 2021

A lot of applications are getting approved now, so I believe our turn will come soon too :)

Reactions: Hasrat123

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for the link. Interesting, 3 years is average processing time, so it might be more than that? I've been already waiting for 2 years.
How many times candidates need to pass medicine during this time? I've already passed 3 times.
In nov 2021 o passed my 3rd medical

Jun 21, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I got my remedial request and a re-PCC request (maybe because I moved back to India during the pandemic). I have completed both and its been updated in the profile as well. I am expecting PPR anytime now.

However, I have
1. This will be enough.

2. If an individual is pregnant, some tests such as a x-Ray may be deferred by the panel physician. The tests will be done at a later date and until then the medials will be pending. When you go to the panel physician, the physician will fill the appropriate form and submit them see the link below.

You can only add a child after it is born. So informing IRCC now will be of little use.

See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=987&top=4
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imm5733e.pdf

Hi @legalfalcon

I completed my remedials and a re-PCC (maybe because I moved back to India during the pandemic). I can see it being updated in the profile as well. So hopefully PPR come anytime now.

However, I have few queries -
1. Even if they release the PPR now, I would not be travelling at this point as we are expecting a baby in April 2022 and I would want that baby to be added to my profile as well. Will it be logical to raise a webform now itself and ask them to hold the PPR until after I submit the documents for baby in April ? or is it generally preferred to wait for the initial PPR first and then inform about an expected new addition to the application ?

2. is there any other documents other than the ones mentioned below which will be required to add the baby to application ? I just want to make sure that I have all the documents and its procurement processes ready beforehand so that I can submit the same as soon as possible after he/she is born:
3. Do IRCC send us the link to pay for adding the additional dependent after we raise a webform to add him/her to the application ?

Fingers crossed and Thank you in advance !