+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
I really hope this news about CoPR holders being able to travel to Canada will result in some movement for us. I am so mad for all the waiting.

My application was approved on March 20, 2020... Two days after the general lockdown and travel ban. I lived in Canada for all of 2020, and no CoPR for me. I moved back to Europe and still no CoPR.

Now everything is "green", travel ban between the EU and Canada has been lifted. Will I receive my damn document!?

Sorry guys, I am just venting.

I, WE, spent thousands of dollars for a country that has forgotten about us. They just don't care and yet keep issuing new invitations. I am not even sure it is still worth it. I found a job, restarted my life after Covid, and so on. If I received my PR today, I am not sure I would have the energy and the willingness to leave my job again and move to Canada with no perspectives.

Sorry for the rant.
Yep, 100%. I put so much work and money into the application. I was definite about going to Caada. It was approved shortly after the first lockdown. Now there's no reason for them to keep stalling on 2019 applications, newer ones are being approved, and there is no timeline or roadmap for why or when this might change. I'm getting on with my life here and I don't know how I'd feel about starting again if it suddenly came through in (who knows) another year.

Reactions: Addan29

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon I’ve a quick question, with this new updated proof of funds, those of us who have submitted and are awaiting approval, do we need to update our funds or it’s locked it at submission and only affects new applications who just got ITA.
Thanks always

Pooja Yadav

Apr 10, 2020
Hey Guys,

Its a been a frustrating wait, AOR Nov 2019. I had requested GCMS notes again the last one I had ordered in Dec2020 and the latest one in June 2021.
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: passed

But there has been no other update in file since then. the last update I see in notes is of 12/01/2021 i.e Jan 12 .So its been six months nothing has been done in my file.
In notes it says Available funds 20500 CAD .
But in some places it says the Funds requirement is met and in some not met. I don't understand. Can Someone please explain:

05/05/2020 : Funds are met
13/01/2020: Funds are not met.

1. Does the current dollar value changes the fund calculation or is it calculated with the Canadian dollar value the day we submitted the file?
  2. Why they have different statements? Do I need to send a copy of my current account statements for the same? How they are processing new files and not touching ours at all.
  3. Are there other people with same AOR and still waiting for COPR?

Last edited:

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

Its a been a frustrating wait, AOR Nov 2019. I had requested GCMS notes again the last one I had ordered in Dec2020 and the latest one in June 2021.

But there has been no other update in file since then. the last update I see in notes is of 12/01/2021 i.e Jan 12 .So its been six months nothing has been done in my file.
But in some places it says the Funds requirement is met and in some not met. I don't understand. Can Someone please explain:

1. Does the current dollar value changes the fund calculation or is it calculated with the Canadian dollar value the day we submitted the file?
  2. Why they have different statements? Do I need to send a copy of my current account statements for the same? How they are processing new files and not touching ours at all.
To answer question 3, yup a lot of us in the aor nov 2019 group are still awaiting ppr. There’s even a WhatsApp group so you’re not alone.

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Recently, I had received second set of GCMS notes, everything is passed and my file secondary office is changed to New Delhi on 14th June 2021 (Country of residence). Does this signifying anything, if I can expect PPR soon

Pooja Yadav

Apr 10, 2020
May i know the WhatsApp Group?
Hi @legalfalcon

Recently, I had received second set of GCMS notes, everything is passed and my file secondary office is changed to New Delhi on 14th June 2021 (Country of residence). Does this signifying anything, if I can expect PPR soon
I had also requested 2nd GCMS notes. In mine also I see the secondary Office name to : new Delhi done on 24/06/2021. Does that mean any
thing?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

If your country of residence is India, then the file will be transferred to NDVO before the COPR and PPR request can be issued.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi guys, I sent an email to IRCC indicating that based on GCMS notes, my application was already approved and I am willing to comply with quarantine and all requirements. Here is IRCC's reply. Still generic and indicated CoVid-19 as an excuse. I don't think they will issue CoPRs soon for post March 18, 2020 FSW-Outland applicants.

Dear ______________,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We understand that your GCMS notes indicates that a decision was made. Until an official letter is sent to you, your application remains in process.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

____, Agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Reactions: shadow_egy

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey Guys,

Same AOR, and still waiting for my COPR. OUtland here. Had called IRCC many times and every time they said all documents look good, the application is right now paused due to the travel restrictions.

pIVOTAL

Feb 12, 2021
Did every inland applicant receive an email on medical exemption yesterday?
On top of that, does anyone receive an biometrics request letter recently?
As far as I know, applicants with Nov 2019 AOR are exempted from it and I got the payment request letter yesterday.
I'd like to think it's a good signal in that it is the first update or any change since Jan 2020.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Did every inland applicant receive an email on medical exemption yesterday?
On top of that, does anyone receive an biometrics request letter recently?
As far as I know, applicants with Nov 2019 AOR are exempted from it and I got the payment request letter yesterday.
I'd like to think it's a good signal in that it is the first update or any change since Jan 2020.

I did not, but I was outland when I applied. Not sure if it makes any difference.