+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Did every inland applicant receive an email on medical exemption yesterday?
On top of that, does anyone receive an biometrics request letter recently?
As far as I know, applicants with Nov 2019 AOR are exempted from it and I got the payment request letter yesterday.
I'd like to think it's a good signal in that it is the first update or any change since Jan 2020.
Hi
I have got an email about medical exemption. Nothing else….

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
Yes, could anyone post the November WhatsApp Group link ? Also, are there any other PNP Outland folks from India here, with November 2019 AOR ?

Reactions: anki_t90

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Yes, could anyone post the November WhatsApp Group link ? Also, are there any other PNP Outland folks from India here, with November 2019 AOR ?
I am one, Nov 2019 PNP Outland India, waiting for my COPR and just realizing it's gonna be 20 months now. Recently my biometrics status changed from "have not received" to "received in 2019" something. This was a glitch anyway in the tool from the first place. Called IRCC and they said till the travel ban is lifted they will not be able to process my application, even though everything is done, and the final approval is pending.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am one, Nov 2019 PNP Outland India, waiting for my COPR and just realizing it's gonna be 20 months now. Recently my biometrics status changed from "have not received" to "received in 2019" something. This was a glitch anyway in the tool from the first place. Called IRCC and they said till the travel ban is lifted they will not be able to process my application, even though everything is done, and the final approval is pending.
The travel ban is gonna be lifted soon even for tourists in August and September.
COPR holders are already allowed to enter.
They are gonna need to come up with some more convincing excuses now.

Reactions: Amatsukami

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
The travel ban is gonna be lifted soon even for tourists in August and September.
They just extended it by another month till August 21 for India. This includes direct flight bans. Indians can travel via a third country, however, that seems like an option for Students. It feels more and more by each passing day that Express entry folks are their last priority. For the Canadian experience class, they are processing applications received in September 2020 now, which is almost a year ago, so they have enough work with CEC itself, why would they focus on Outland folks. Just depressing!

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
They just extended it by another month till August 21 for India. This includes direct flight bans. Indians can travel via a third country, however, that seems like an option for Students. It feels more and more by each passing day that Express entry folks are their last priority. For the Canadian experience class, they are processing applications received in September 2020 now, which is almost a year ago, so they have enough work with CEC itself, why would they focus on Outland folks. Just depressing!
Canada just announced that it will reopen it's borders to fully vaccinated US citizens and permanent residents residing in US from Aug 7. Do people on H1-B visa living in the US for the past 7 years count?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Canada just announced that it will reopen it's borders to fully vaccinated US citizens and permanent residents residing in US from Aug 7. Do people on H1-B visa living in the US for the past 7 years count?
Only US Citizens and permanent residents (green card). Others have to wait (yes, I know it makes no sense).

• Sad
Reactions: akriti91

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
Yeas the new excuse is “oh so sorry, now that border is opening, we have huge backlog of applications and new influx of applicants that we have to address, please expect delays” sadly I’m seeing another year before they pick my file again..

Reactions: matteosc