Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi guys ,writing this posting on behalf of my friend, who's Aor date is Nov-23 2019. He got his recent GCMS NOTE ,I really appreciate if someone give me the extract of the note.https://freeimage.host/i/2CX8fj

wiz006

Aug 22, 2019
I applied for GCMS notes through a relative in Canada. They issued a temporary tracking number and the email said that a permanent one will be issued soon. How long does that take? It’s been 10 days.

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone!

I am a CEC-Inland applicant and my AOR is Nov 2nd 2019.

I received a call from IRCC on the 21st of August where I was asked to confirm my application details as a part of finalizing my application. I was told that another officer will be reviewing my answers and proceed will my application.

Earlier today, I received an email from IRCC Montreal with amazing news. Confirmation of Permanent Residence!

It was such a long wait but worth all the struggle in the end.
CONGRATS

Reactions: sybyabraham

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
@legalfalcon as I already discussed with you in my older post #3999. I have submitted my application with considering job offer. Since my Job offer is expiring on FEB 2021. I have couple of questions regarding the same.

1. Since everything is pass for me Eligibility, Security and Background Check do you think they will still question on my eligibility on final decision?
2. I have one more profile which get the ITA but I haven't submitted. My second profile is not dependent on any job offer do you think I should withdraw the current application and apply for fresh application without job offer?

I got really confused as I have to take this decision very quickly. I even ordered GCMC notes but not received yet.

Thank you in advance.

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone!

I am a CEC-Inland applicant and my AOR is Nov 2nd 2019.

I received a call from IRCC on the 21st of August where I was asked to confirm my application details as a part of finalizing my application. I was told that another officer will be reviewing my answers and proceed will my application.

Earlier today, I received an email from IRCC Montreal with amazing news. Confirmation of Permanent Residence!

It was such a long wait but worth all the struggle in the end.
Congrats!! May I know your CPC office?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon as I already discussed with you in my older post #3999. I have submitted my application with considering job offer. Since my Job offer is expiring on FEB 2021. I have couple of questions regarding the same.

1. Since everything is pass for me Eligibility, Security and Background Check do you think they will still question on my eligibility on final decision?
2. I have one more profile which get the ITA but I haven't submitted. My second profile is not dependent on any job offer do you think I should withdraw the current application and apply for fresh application without job offer?

I got really confused as I have to take this decision very quickly. I even ordered GCMC notes but not received yet.

Thank you in advance.

1. If everything is marked passed, then it will not be checked again. During the final review only your whether your documents are valid is seen and it is made sure that all checks are complete. Also, if you claimed points for the job offer, then the job offer has to be valid for at least 1 year from the date your PR application is approved.

2. This will depend on your circumstances. If your present application has been processed and your eligibility is passed, then there is no need to file the second application. However, if you do file the second application, you can withdraw it later.

Reactions: Vak2422

ThePatientApplicant

May 21, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, I am CEC inland for Jan 04, 2020, eligibility recommended pass, medical passed 24th Jan, biometrics received on Jan 24. My passport as well as my post-grad work permit is going to expire on Mid April 2021. I have some questions:
1. For how long my passport should be valid to get the potential PR approval?
2. I need to extend my post-grad work permit for another 5 months as I was eligible for 3 years but I received only 2 and a half years. Since IRCC does not process the paper-based application and the extension is paper-based, should I renew my pass and apply for bridge?

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
1. If everything is marked passed, then it will not be checked again. During the final review only your whether your documents are valid is seen and it is made sure that all checks are complete. Also, if you claimed points for the job offer, then the job offer has to be valid for at least 1 year from the date your PR application is approved.

2. This will depend on your circumstances. If your present application has been processed and your eligibility is passed, then there is no need to file the second application. However, if you do file the second application, you can withdraw it later.
Thank you for your quick response. I did not understand the below point.

However, if you do file the second application, you can withdraw it later.

Can you please add more details on this?

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your quick response. I did not understand the below point.

However, if you do file the second application, you can withdraw it later.

Can you please add more details on this?

Thank you
Since you mentioned that you have a second profile. If you get an ITA and submit another application, you can withdraw it later.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I am CEC inland for Jan 04, 2020, eligibility recommended pass, medical passed 24th Jan, biometrics received on Jan 24. My passport as well as my post-grad work permit is going to expire on Mid April 2021. I have some questions:
1. For how long my passport should be valid to get the potential PR approval?
2. I need to extend my post-grad work permit for another 5 months as I was eligible for 3 years but I received only 2 and a half years. Since IRCC does not process the paper-based application and the extension is paper-based, should I renew my pass and apply for bridge?

1. IRCC states at least 6 months. However, if your passport is expiring you should renew it if you can as per the norms of the country who has issued the passport. This is because when the PR visa is given, it cannot exceed the duration of the passport validity. If you passport is expiring soon, you may get a PRV of a lesser duration just because your passport is expiring.

2. If your PR application is in progress and your PGWP is expiring then you can apply for BOWP, there is no need to renew your PGWP.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I applied for GCMS notes through a relative in Canada. They issued a temporary tracking number and the email said that a permanent one will be issued soon. How long does that take? It’s been 10 days.
They say 30-40 days. Might get within 20 days or for some ppl 2-3 months.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
@Temidayo_ Hello where did you see this? I checked immitracker i didnt see anyone from UAE.. asking cuz m residing in uae as well.. appreciate your help.
Hi apologies for the late response. It was shared in a group I belong to. The applicant posted it on Facebook (ask Kubeir) that he got is COPR on the 12th of September And his AOR is March 09. He also mentioned country of residence as UAE

Reactions: dhillusional