Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes eligibility passed. Criminality passed for me, but it was in progress for my spouse ever since then.
Have you given the biometrics?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Is your spouse nonaccompanying? Did you receive BIL for the spouse? and your VO?

It seems we are in the same situation. Eligibility passed, criminality passed for me, criminality in progress for spouse, security not started. I am waiting BIL from VO (Nairobi, Kenya).

Last edited:

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Is your spouse nonaccompanying? Did you receive BIL for the spouse? and your VO?

It seems we are in the same situation. Eligibility passed, criminality passed for me, criminality in progress for spouse, security not started. I am waiting BIL from VO (Nairobi, Kenya).
@nns14 We are both in Canada for last 2+ years. It was my foolishness that I answered one statutory question wrong for my spouse and messed it up. :-( And I could figure it out only from GCMS notes. I submitted the clarifications 4 weeks ago. But again I dont know if that matters at this stage at all to move forward things and everything seems to be on hold.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Congrats dude. When did your order GCMS notes?
@ohbruh Nothing to celebrate my friend. :) Eligibility was passed some 8 months ago and then criminality initiate, security not even initiated. I ordered GCMS notes in June and got the response in 3 weeks I guess. and then i figured out in detail as to what the status was for my application.

Reactions: ohbruh

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
@nns14 We are both in Canada for last 2+ years. It was my foolishness that I answered one statutory question wrong for my spouse and messed it up. :-( And I could figure it out only from GCMS notes. I submitted the clarifications 4 weeks ago. But again I dont know if that matters at this stage at all to move forward things and everything seems to be on hold.
Hello and sorry about that.

If you don't mind, what question did you answer wrongly?

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hello and sorry about that.

If you don't mind, what question did you answer wrongly?
For my spouse I answered the the first statutory question as 'Yes' instead of 'No'. I guess it was the radio button option which got wrongly selected and I may have missed reviewing my answers before final submission. :oops:

Has 'XYZ' been convicted of a crime or offence in Canada for which a pardon has not been granted under the Criminal Records Act of Canada? (required)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike@2019

sybyabraham

Hello everyone!

I am a CEC-Inland applicant and my AOR is Nov 2nd 2019.

I received a call from IRCC on the 21st of August where I was asked to confirm my application details as a part of finalizing my application. I was told that another officer will be reviewing my answers and proceed will my application.

Earlier today, I received an email from IRCC Montreal with amazing news. Confirmation of Permanent Residence!

It was such a long wait but worth all the struggle in the end.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hello everyone!

I received a call from IRCC on the 21st of August where I was asked to confirm my application details as a part of finalizing my application. I was told that another officer will be reviewing my answers and proceed will my application.

Earlier today, I received an email from IRCC Montreal with amazing news. Confirmation of Permanent Residence!

Amazing news !!!! Congrats

it’s the first COPR I have seen in ages for inland, looks like they are picking applications...

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
So frustrated today!! The last update I had was from a webform in May which said both eligibility, criminal background and security were all valid. Does this mean the next step would be to issue PPR?? I'm just so sick of not knowing anything and our entire life being on hold. Homes are selling really quick around us right now, particularly with stamp duty cancelled, if we knew what was happening we could get the house all sorted ready to go.

I'm feeling so peeved by the lack of clarity from CIC, to add to that our medicals run out on the 2nd November so are we going to be pushed to take them all over again??
Web form responses can be a bit ambiguous and generic. VALID in web form response means "For a document—legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC." Source Having said that it usually implies passed. Even if everything is done given the current situation you may just have to wait.

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
Congratuations! Are you a single applicant or with dependent inland or outland?
Hello everyone!

u