>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MPrins15

Sep 16, 2020
Visa Office......
Pretoria
AOR Received.
18-11-2019
Hello all,

No movement on application (AOR: 18/11) except for medicals that expired.

Webform feedback:
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian Visa Office – Pretoria, South Africa.

Still waiting for GCMS notes.

I am going crazy running all the scenarios trough my head of what could be wrong. If 'REVIEW REQUIRED ' is shown on my notes, will someone reach out to me to provide more info or should I reach out?

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
CEC inland - 2 applictants both are inland

(9 NOV AOR)

No copr till now.. seems like all completed as on may

Any idea

TarrynV

Sep 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Our last round of GCMS notes says "File added to group 2 - TPLFJM0".

Anyone have any idea what this means,?

Thanks!

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
CEC inland - 2 applictants both are inland

(9 NOV AOR)

No copr till now.. seems like all completed as on may

Any idea
Same here:
- CEC Inland, two applicants (me and wife)
- Living in Canada for 2.5 years
- AOR - Nov 9th, 2019
- Request for additional information received from IRCC on April 9th
- No other updates since then
- Medicals expired in March 2020 and are the only thing that is outstanding
- GCMS notes requested on August 31st, waiting
Cheers.

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi Everyone,

Our last round of GCMS notes says "File added to group 2 - TPLFJM0".

Anyone have any idea what this means,?

Thanks!
I honestly don’t know but I had that at one point and then it changed to 2-TRG34LC

Sep 12, 2019
Hi People,

Just sharing my experience, it may help someone and give hope to all:

- I applied in 2019 from my Country (Brazil), AOR 11/Nov/2019, was expected to have my CoPR in May/2020, but Covid Happened
- Moved to Canada in Mar/2020
- Application was finished, but no CoPR and PPR because all VACs are closed EXCEPT VAC New York (Started receiving passports again in July/20)
- Send an email to Visa Office where my file was being processed (Mexico for some reason), asking if they could send my PPR specifically for the VAC NY, since its the only one receiving passports at the moment. They sent it.
- Received PPR specifically for VAC NY, so I sent my passports there with the pictures.
- Received back my passports with Visa and CoPR less than a week after (Used DHL return envelope), but now had to wait for IRCC to call me and arrange an interview because all borders are closed (GOD DAMN YOU COVID)
- Sent an email to CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca explaining that I needed my CoPR validated ASAP because I no longer have a valid visitor visa (more than 6 months I am in Canada) and asking for a phone or email interview
- Got a reply in 3 days with an official letter from IRCC stating that I am now a permanent resident and am able to apply for SIN, services and benefits.

I was supposed to have my CoPR way before the covid outbreak, at least that's what I discovered from the GCMS notes I ordered 3 times, but luckily I managed to get all the documents in order despite all the closures.

If anyone wants more detail about any step of my process, please don't hesitate to ask :)

hollyb16

Feb 21, 2020
Hi People,

Just sharing my experience, it may help someone and give hope to all:

- I applied in 2019 from my Country (Brazil), AOR 11/Nov/2019, was expected to have my CoPR in May/2020, but Covid Happened
- Moved to Canada in Mar/2020
- Application was finished, but no CoPR and PPR because all VACs are closed EXCEPT VAC New York (Started receiving passports again in July/20)
- Send an email to Visa Office where my file was being processed (Mexico for some reason), asking if they could send my PPR specifically for the VAC NY, since its the only one receiving passports at the moment. They sent it.
- Received PPR specifically for VAC NY, so I sent my passports there with the pictures.
- Received back my passports with Visa and CoPR less than a week after (Used DHL return envelope), but now had to wait for IRCC to call me and arrange an interview because all borders are closed (GOD DAMN YOU COVID)
- Sent an email to CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca explaining that I needed my CoPR validated ASAP because I no longer have a valid visitor visa (more than 6 months I am in Canada) and asking for a phone or email interview
- Got a reply in 3 days with an official letter from IRCC stating that I am now a permanent resident and am able to apply for SIN, services and benefits.

I was supposed to have my CoPR way before the covid outbreak, at least that's what I discovered from the GCMS notes I ordered 3 times, but luckily I managed to get all the documents in order despite all the closures.

If anyone wants more detail about any step of my process, please don't hesitate to ask :)
Hey, What is the email CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca? And Congratulations.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Why can’t Canada allow few PR holders to enter Canada despite of border closure with USA. PR are not visitors and they are limited in numbers. This year is all gone in waiting.

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Why can’t Canada allow few PR holders to enter Canada despite of border closure with USA. PR are not visitors and they are limited in numbers. This year is all gone in waiting.
I agree.
On one hand, US applicants can enter Canada even if their COPR was approved after March 18th. On the other hand, they havent really issued any PPR / COPR to US applicants after March.