Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Can you please share the verbiage of the email you sent..I have been sending them emails and getting generic Covid responses.
Let me copy paste here.

It's been almost 10 months since I submitted my application. However, I haven't had any progress on my application since April (found through GCMS notes). My security is left but it hasn't been initiated since then. I understand that Covid has hindered progress and there have been no updates or slow updates for outlanders. However, there are people with AOR dates later than me who have had their status changed to approved though haven't received PPR. I request you to please provide me an updated status of my application as to why security is not getting initiated for a long time now.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
10 more days for the border opening. Fingers crossed !! I just wish they don’t extent the border and travel restrictions.

Reactions: nns14

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I had dropped an email to CPC Ottawa. They have replied back today and it reads as your application is in queue for review by an officer. I had Medical, Criminality, Eligibility as passed and security as not initiated. What would this mean if anyone can help?
I was informed by my agent that all PR applications from Pakistan go to London Visa Office. However, yours is processed at Ottawa. How can I possibly ask CIC directly about my VO?

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not going to happen. There will be no PPRs released in big volumes. They will release them at the same rate as before. Expect long backlogs and waiting times like in the United States. It wont make sense to release so many PPRs during an economic recovery.
I agree..picking up on this point....
As far as i know, October 2019 AOR was the first batch that got their PPR/CoPR delayed, am i correct?

Reactions: Dee1729

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys
My AOR November 8th 2019 federal skill trade program- inland. I have not heard anything updates for long time. I m stuck at security. Has someone got COPR/ PPR recently from November/ December AOR. It is so frustrating and annoying as it start 11th month of submission of application.

How many of you r still waiting for security and criminality to be passed? And please share your experiences regarding security/ criminal checks ?
Any reply would be appreciated
Thank you so much and all the best

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys
My AOR November 8th 2019 federal skill trade program- inland. I have not heard anything updates for long time. I m stuck at security. Has someone got COPR/ PPR recently from November/ December AOR. It is so frustrating and annoying as it start 11th month of submission of application.

How many of you r still waiting for security and criminality to be passed? And please share your experiences regarding security/ criminal checks ?
Nov AOR/ Outland, according to previous webform, security was not initiated, received ghost update on 3rd sep, have raised another webform last week, response awaited.

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys

9-Nov AOR, Security still not initiated. As per GCMS notes, it's not even assigned to anyone yet for completed. Received a response from Ottawa VO with a generic response that the file is currently in the queue for review by an office. No action has been taken on the application since March 2020.

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
So frustrated today!! The last update I had was from a webform in May which said both eligibility, criminal background and security were all valid. Does this mean the next step would be to issue PPR?? I'm just so sick of not knowing anything and our entire life being on hold. Homes are selling really quick around us right now, particularly with stamp duty cancelled, if we knew what was happening we could get the house all sorted ready to go.

I'm feeling so peeved by the lack of clarity from CIC, to add to that our medicals run out on the 2nd November so are we going to be pushed to take them all over again??

Reactions: Olu.wa.se.un

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So frustrated today!! The last update I had was from a webform in May which said both eligibility, criminal background and security were all valid. Does this mean the next step would be to issue PPR?? I'm just so sick of not knowing anything and our entire life being on hold. Homes are selling really quick around us right now, particularly with stamp duty cancelled, if we knew what was happening we could get the house all sorted ready to go.

I'm feeling so peeved by the lack of clarity from CIC, to add to that our medicals run out on the 2nd November so are we going to be pushed to take them all over again??
The webform responses are not very accurate and valid simple means that the documents are in order and no further input is required from your end.

See https://bit.ly/3iv0xXJ to understand what the webform responses mean.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019

Can completely understand your situation. Pretty much everyone in the same boat. In case not done already please order GCMS notes and that will give you all the clarity related to your application stages. Beyond that not much can be done my dear friend.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hi guys

I am NOV AOR. My criminality was initiated long long time ago and no updates. almost 8 months now...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am NOV AOR. My criminality was initiated long long time ago and no updates. almost 8 months now...
What does your GCMS notes say, is your eligibility passed?