Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I had dropped an email to CPC Ottawa. They have replied back today and it reads as your application is in queue for review by an officer. I had Medical, Criminality, Eligibility as passed and security as not initiated. What would this mean if anyone can help?

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
I had dropped an email to CPC Ottawa. They have replied back today and it reads as your application is in queue for review by an officer. I had Medical, Criminality, Eligibility as passed and security as not initiated. What would this mean if anyone can help?
what is the email id to send request. Mine is also with them for long time

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
How long did it take to get the reply back?

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
Can you please share the verbiage of the email you sent..I have been sending them emails and getting generic Covid responses.

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
I've seen on another post a few people have been asked to re-take their medicals because they've expired. I really hope they don't start doing this for everyone, it's really not fair when we've paid thousands already. I'm so sick of their lack of clarification and information for what's happening out outland applicants.
I think it's fair to ask people to re-take medical exams, but it should be for free after the first time...

Reactions: FamilyHilton

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
YES, exactly, let's just say no more PR's till the end of 2021 and everyone would get along with their lives until then. Simple. And what do they do? They invite more candidates. Really???
That's really reasonable what you suggested. Holding backlog of so many applications and yet inviting more candidates to apply is indeed confusing . They are after achieving issuing ita to a target number to flash in their yearly reports

Reactions: sunkilmoon

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Anyone got CoPR from CPC-Ottawa? I’ve been waiting for ages. No news since May 2020. Everything passed. Finally asked my agent to order GCMC notes. Anyone knows how quickly I can get that?
It will take between 20 to 30 days as per current processing