+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jul 27, 2020
His statement is so declarative as if he the one who decides the job availability in the market. Even in recession there are talented people who manage to grab high paying job. This just made me so angry
yeas.. i suppot this .. that boys line is represanting that person decides job availabulity.. let me tel you what these peopale are called.. ''burning tha bridges that they crassed'' and latting peopal suffer on the oather side..

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello everyone
Has anyone got COPR/PPR recently?
it seems again IRCC is very slow. As in June we have been noticing so many people got COPR in different streams specially in Canadian experiences class; no good news in the last couple of weeks.
Many of us still waiting waiting
Hi, what is your AOR?

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I received my GCMS notes and Notes 1: Text says "Ready for approval". However, my security page has s15(1) in the right corner. What do I infer from this?
Eligibility passed, criminality passed.

yesture

Jul 16, 2020
Hello everyone
Has anyone got COPR/PPR recently?
it seems again IRCC is very slow. As in June we have been noticing so many people got COPR in different streams specially in Canadian experiences class; no good news in the last couple of weeks.
Many of us still waiting waiting
I do not think this, as several applicants in Jan. and Feb. have recently been approved, while many of us AOR in Nov. are still waiting without any clue. I do really understand their strategy.

Reactions: Lamari

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Me neither. I am a Dec AOR, and also find it frustrating to see Jan and Feb applicants getting CoPR whilst Dec and November are stuck waiting
Dont understand how IRCC prioritize applications.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
ours stuck at criminality, RCMP submitted more then 2 months ago, no one touched the file or reviewed, things which takes few min are taking few months, all they need is to check the cert.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
ours stuck at criminality, RCMP submitted more then 2 months ago, no one touched the file or reviewed, things which takes few min are taking few months, all they need is to check the cert.
My eligibilty has been Review Required by officer and Ready to Finalize since February. This waiting game is suffocatingly insidious!

Reactions: mayjuly