+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I have friends that did this just 3 weeks ago (came out of self isolation Friday). Their PR was already approved in October last year, but could only travel April of this year. Got pushed back to Start July. They are now here. So its definitely true.

Reactions: @dasha0609

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
I have friends that did this just 3 weeks ago (came out of self isolation Friday). Their PR was already approved in October last year, but could only travel April of this year. Got pushed back to Start July. They are now here. So its definitely true.
Where were they coming from?

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Has anyone else from the Dec AORs heard anything about CoPR yet? Seems like its been very quiet on the forum regarding approvals as of late

Last edited:
Reactions: @dasha0609

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I received my GCMS notes and Notes 1: Text says "Ready for approval". However, my security page has s15(1) in the right corner. What do I infer from this?
Eligibility passed, criminality passed.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I received my GCMS notes and Notes 1: Text says "Ready for approval". However, my security page has s15(1) in the right corner. What do I infer from this?
Eligibility passed, criminality passed.
Hello, would you mind if I ask when did you order your notes, friend?

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hello! So my AOR is for December 2019 and the 6 months mark was end of June + I am applying Express Entry from outside of Canada; I raised a webform to ask about my application and I got the following:
· The application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications are valid.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Any idea what any of this means?? Would it be a good idea to raise another webform (and if yes, what should I ask)??
(Thank you in advance!)
As everything is valid, there will be final approval which is pending from the officer. It took 1 month for me to get CoPR after everything changed to valid. Please have an eye on ghost updates in your profile...

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Outland applicant update: Just got an email hour ago to submit my passport for PPR.

My timeline:

ITA - October 30
AOR - December 23
Medicals passed - Jan 16
Biometric updated - Jan 30
PPR email - July 28

I applied via Ontario PNP and currently living in US if that matters.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Outland applicant update: Just got an email hour ago to submit my passport for PPR.

My timeline:

ITA - October 30
AOR - December 23
Medicals passed - Jan 16
PPR email - July 28

Wow, we have exactly the same timeline. Congrats to you! May I ask what is your VO!?

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020

My timeline:

ITA - October 30
AOR - December 23
Medicals passed - Jan 16
PPR email - July 28

Congrats man... your case given a hope.
I have almost same timeline. 22 December PNP Ontario.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020

My timeline:

ITA - October 30
AOR - December 23
Medicals passed - Jan 16
PPR email - July 28

Great congratulations to u
my time line is similar to yours.

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019

My timeline:

ITA - October 30
AOR - December 23
Medicals passed - Jan 16
PPR email - July 28

Congratulations!!!

Are you visa exempt by any chance? Can you please share what next steps they have mentioned. Can you still do soft landing once you get visa on the passport, or they asking to permanently shift. And, are you based out of east or west coast since I noticed they opened VAC in NY bot not yet in LA.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Are you visa exempt by any chance? Can you please share what next steps they have mentioned. Can you still do soft landing once you get visa on the passport, or they asking to permanently shift. And, are you based out of east or west coast since I noticed they opened VAC in NY bot not yet in LA.
Not visa exempt. They have asked me to submit passport and two photographs to CPCO office in Ottawa.

I am in west coast.