+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Verine16

Feb 27, 2020
Yeah, they've been saying the same to people who were calling IRCC from last few weeks!
It’s a PPR, but the offices are still closed. We cannot submit our PP yet!
Congratulations! I thought PPR were issued in batch. Very interesting you are the only person who received it so far unless we haven't heard from other yet. I really hope PPR will happen soon for the rest of us.

anjocan

Oct 28, 2017
I think what they are trying to say is the US is still being treated differently. You are exempt from some of the regulations, even if you can't travel currently.
On the same page, IRCC hasanother section which states that soft landing would be permitted if you can quarantine for 14 days.

"
Use the Web form to let us know when, and the reason(s) why. The next steps will depend on your situation.

You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption. Also:

• when you arrive, you must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including how you will get to the place you’re staying
  • all family members included in the application should travel to Canada at the same time, if possible
  • you should have a confirmed travel plan (for example, plane tickets) or you must be willing to book and confirm travel plans as soon as approved"

Reactions: Artim9960

Shry001

Jul 14, 2019
Greetings fellow members -

Can someone please explain how and where to apply for GCMS notes? How much it costs? I am based in USA and have been waiting for updates. My processing time expired in May.

Thank you

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys, My AOR is 6th NOV, Medical Pass 30th NOV. On 29th May got the web form reply as Eligibility, security and background is pass. However, no updates since then. When I called IRCC help number, the agent told me my Medical is expired and there could be 2 options 1. The final officer may extend the period and provide final decision. 2. He may ask to re do medicals.
Does anyone experienced or has any information on the similar situation. If yes then kindly provide me the same. TIA

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys, My AOR is 6th NOV, Medical Pass 30th NOV. On 29th May got the web form reply as Eligibility, security and background is pass. However, no updates since then. When I called IRCC help number, the agent told me my Medical is expired and there could be 2 options 1. The final officer may extend the period and provide final decision. 2. He may ask to re do medicals.
Does anyone experienced or has any information on the similar situation. If yes then kindly provide me the same. TIA
Hi, I am nov 27,2020 AOR.
No update yet
I called IRCC, they said that everything is ok just waiting for final decision.
I asked about medical too, she said it’s ok.
I don’t know now? It’s expired or in good condition.
Even I am not getting any update

ESS1925

Jun 29, 2020
I called up IRCC +1 (888) 242-2100. I was advised not to submit my passport to the address listed in the message, since the IRCC offices are closed!

He also mentioned over the call IRCC could plan an alternative landing instead of sending out passports in!
Hi @S Kennedy, did you get any updates from IRCC ? Thanks

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi. My AOR is Sep 5, 2019. Passed the medicals in November 2019. In June 2020, out of the blue, in my profile I noticed my medical results were passed on June 9, 2020, meaning it's valid till June 2021. So I'm guessing they reviewed it again to extend the validity of it. Apart from that I still don't know what stage I'm at.

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Hi. My AOR is Sep 5, 2019. Passed the medicals in November 2019. In June 2020, out of the blue, in my profile I noticed my medical results were passed on June 9, 2020, meaning it's valid till June 2021. So I'm guessing they reviewed it again to extend the validity of it. Apart from that I still don't know what stage I'm at.
When did you done your medicals? Mine was done in May 2019 then reviewed and passed medicals in 30 November 2019. So is that mean it will be fine till November 2020?

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
When did you done your medicals? Mine was done in May 2019 then reviewed and passed medicals in 30 November 2019. So is that mean it will be fine till November 2020?
Yes. It is valid for a year from the day they reviewed it not from the day you take the test. Mine was valid till Nov 18, 2020, they reviewed it again in June so its valid till June 2021

ckm_01

Mar 13, 2020
Mine was similar situation, waited remedical request for atleast 2 month but later I decided to do by myself and re-submit. After submission, co-pr is within month. My stream was CEC, AOR 7 Nov. Medical expired in February , resubmitted in June 8 and Co-pr 6 July. So i would suggest to speed up you can re-submit urs if you are CEC or inland only.