>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Wait, how come? Is that an invalid address or did they say the office is closed? Still, being an outland applicant and recieving PPR is still a big deal. I'm Nov 2nd AOR and still haven't recieved shit even though everything on my application is done and complete. When I spoke to an officer two weeks ago, they told me everything is said and done, keep an eye out for email.
Kind of in the same boat here. Did they say you might receive a COPR/PPR email soon?

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Just an update from my side, below is the response of webform:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office (CIO) – Sydney, Nova Scotia

I am an outland applicant with Nov AOR

pvatsa

Jul 22, 2020
not so fast! you didnt see the catch, I Can't submit my PP yet! Offices are still closed.
Its really a positive sign that someone has received a CoPR email. But may I ask how did you get to know that the processing center mentioned in the email is closed as I couldn't find any such information on the IRCC website.