+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
That person might be currently in canada. There was a similar case before. There are many september and october aor applications waiting to be finalized or already approved. I think they would be the priority. I hope I am wrong with my assumptions, I really wish they start distributing pprs for outlanders.
Looks like that person is in Chicago at the moment and is a US citizen.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Looks like that person is in Chicago at the moment and is a US citizen.
Being a US citizen doesn't exempt you from immigration and border regulations from another country during a pandemic, just to be clear. I am a US citizen in Chicago too and IRCC said clearly I can't travel.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Being a US citizen doesn't exempt you from immigration and border regulations from another country during a pandemic, just to be clear. I am a US citizen in Chicago too and IRCC said clearly I can't travel.
Yup, they still consider applicants in the U.S. as Outlanders so in this case, it does not really help.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
I mean, it's clear from CIC website that you can if you have a COPR despite of the Border rules. But ONLY TO SETTLE IN CANADA AS PERMANENT RESIDENT (I don't think soft landing is accepted at the moment)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

If you’re outside Canada
If you come to Canada, make sure you’re exempt from the travel restrictions. You won’t be allowed to enter Canada right now if you’re travelling for reasons like:

• tourism
  • recreation
  • entertainment
  • to finalize your permanent residence application but not settle here yet

Travelling from any country other than the US
If we issued your confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) on or before March 18, 2020, you

• are exempt from the travel restrictions and
  • can travel to Canada with your CoPR to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident
Check the issue date in the Application Details section of your CoPR to see if this applies to you.

Travelling from the US
You can travel to Canada from the United States to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident if

• we approved your application and
  • we sent you a CoPR

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
I mean, it's clear from CIC website that you can if you have a COPR despite of the Border rules. But ONLY TO SETTLE IN CANADA AS PERMANENT RESIDENT (I don't think soft landing is accepted at the moment)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

If you’re outside Canada
If you come to Canada, make sure you’re exempt from the travel restrictions. You won’t be allowed to enter Canada right now if you’re travelling for reasons like:

• tourism
  • recreation
  • entertainment
  • to finalize your permanent residence application but not settle here yet

Travelling from any country other than the US
If we issued your confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) on or before March 18, 2020, you

• are exempt from the travel restrictions and
  • can travel to Canada with your CoPR to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident
Check the issue date in the Application Details section of your CoPR to see if this applies to you.

Travelling from the US
You can travel to Canada from the United States to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident if

• we approved your application and
  • we sent you a CoPR
I don't have a CoPR yet..

samsnu15

Feb 14, 2020
I am inland too, everything is passed except criminality for spouse even though RCMP was submitted 2.5 months ago :(

I am on the same boat. My police case has dismissed by the public prosecutor and never been transferred to the court. On June 9, IRCC asked my 'Police Report' which i submitted on June 19. In the statement, I mentioned my police case has been dismissed. But, on July 15, IRCC again asked me to submit 'Court Judgement'. I replied with the same document as before (as case did not transfer to the court). I don't know what to do, really frustrated, worried, exhausted........... my medical coverage has already ended this month as my work contact has ended, AOR NOV 28, CEC.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I am on the same boat. My police case has dismissed by the public prosecutor and never been transferred to the court. On June 9, IRCC asked my 'Police Report' which i submitted on June 19. In the statement, I mentioned my police case has been dismissed. But, on July 15, IRCC again asked me to submit 'Court Judgement'. I replied with the same document as before (as case did not transfer to the court). I don't know what to do, really frustrated, worried, exhausted........... my medical coverage has already ended this month as my work contact has ended, AOR NOV 28, CEC.
Correct, Not sure how long it takes to review RCMP once submitted, I searched this forum, not concrete answer but it can take between 01day to 4 months. maybe a 4 month mark is for us

Neha08

Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I just received my GCMS notes. Can someone help me understand what does Other Reqs : Cancelled means? I had received a request for additional document request on Apr 8th and had submitted the same within 7 days.
AOR - Nov 2019, Outland

Here is the assessment:
Eligibilty: Passed
Security :
HIRV:
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs : Cancelled
Final :

kumar0501

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,
I got my GCMS notes today, Under notes:1 I see
TEXT : *Officer Review* meds passed, Application appears RFV.
Can someone help me what does this mean. I am inland applicant with dependents outside canada