+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Dear all

After getting inputs of mentioning every status explicitly in web form , i raised the second one with full clarity and i am glad to inform you all that i got the below mentioned response. My aor 4 nov 2019 from india fsw pr applicant
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

• We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Thanks to everyone for help.
Hi
Congratulations!
Did you notice any change in your account details after this reply?

Reactions: coolaryan282425

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Did any of you guys have issues sending pictures ?
I sent it using canadapost express (expected delivery time, 1 day) and it's been more than 10 right now.
Do you guys know if there is any kind of big issue with their delivery time ?

I wonder if it got lost.

Rooney2

Apr 27, 2019
I sent it using canadapost express (expected delivery time, 1 day) and it's been more than 10 right now.

I wonder if it got lost.
Hello , which of the location did you send it to?
and did you track it to see if it's delivered.

harish.subramanian03

Jun 15, 2020
I am also CEC Inland...17th Nov AOR....what is ur current status?
So my wife was pregnant when I had applied so I couldn't take the x-ray. Post delivery I submitted the medical around 30th April. My 1st status change on the site was on mar 9th stating Medicals passed. Since then no movement. Everything else is the same "We are reviewing . . . ".

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019

I wonder if it got lost.
Yes. I send on June 9th and still showing in transit. Because of covid, Canada post is delaying delivery and they are not following delivery standards. I called their customer care and they are not providing any expected date. May I know your IRCC office? I sent to Montreal from Toronto and it is still in Mississauga hub.

Reactions: vggr

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone waiting for CoPR/ decision from CPC-Ottawa? I’m waiting since long time. Hope we all get the golden news soon.

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
Anyone knows what's the fate of outland applicants? They have processed PRs for inland applications of Feb Aors and here we're waiting since forever.
really, its becoming soo much stressful now because we don't even know about their plans for us. i wish they atleast provide us some explanation about their planning for outlanders