+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
I know, if you call them they sell you the bs that they don't know anything and webforms also gives the same generic covid response. Literally almost everything is opened now, so idk how covid is affecting them anymore.
an update from them regarding outland applicants would be really nice. however, it sounds like they are planning to keep borders closed for the time being: https://globalnews.ca/video/7067458/coronavirus-outbreak-trudeau-says-there-is-consensus-to-keep-canada-u-s-border-restrictions-in-place

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
That sucks, however, if they allow approved copr/ppr like they're doing with spousal applicants. I don't see any issues with that.
I am hoping that they will consider this as a solution if they do continue with border restrictions. We've all been waiting months and months for these decisions, and it feels cruel to keep us in this state of limbo. I would hope they process PR for those of us who had already submitted applications before the closure and allow us to come to Canada under strict rules (i.e. must have passed a health test, not just health screening, prior to boarding + 14 day quarantine)

eafar107

Jun 16, 2020
Yes. I send on June 9th and still showing in transit. Because of covid, Canada post is delaying delivery and they are not following delivery standards. I called their customer care and they are not providing any expected date. May I know your IRCC office? I sent to Montreal from Toronto and it is still in Mississauga hub.
Hey guys! I'm in the same boat as you. Received my COPR letter on June 8th and mailed my documents to Montreal on June 9th. My delivery status says "date pending" and my package appears to be stuck in Mississauga.

Reactions: vggr

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I mentioned abt status only
Maybe try raising the next webform by clearly stating the information you need like status of eligibility, security and criminality

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Canada-U.S. border to remain shut until July 21.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has just announced the border will remain shut to non-essential travel for another 30 days.
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/canada-u-s-border-to-remain-shut-until-july-21-0614728.html
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the Canada-US border restriction, a different affair compared to Canada Border restriction in general to International travel (which was set to be lifted on June 30th)??? @legalfalcon please do you have any input?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Overseas applicant and called 1.613. 944.4000 to ask about the status of my application. The call went through and voicemail mentioned that they do not provide information regarding immigration, PR or citizenship. Has anyone come across this?

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Did any of you guys have issues sending pictures ?
I sent it using canadapost express (expected delivery time, 1 day) and it's been more than 10 right now.
Do you guys know if there is any kind of big issue with their delivery time ?

I wonder if it got lost.
Canada Post is backlogged... everything is taking longer to send these days. And I mean weeks of waiting.. hope they'll see that your envelope should be priority.

Reactions: vggr

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Can anyone pls tell me why all my stages are valid and the golden email still not come yet?.... I'm so anxious right now... my AOR is Nov 30...FSW Inland Applicant.

Reactions: @@@@