+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
Advice required

Aor : nov 20 cec 505 Points including lmia job offer points , but got bridge work permit(open) approved last February. I left my job in may as i had open work permit . Will it lead to any rejection

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Congrats. Please confirm that this your information is true. Because I am an FSW Inland applicant and my AOR is Nov 2 2019. Still yet to get a mail or anything. Everything is passed and webform also said a decision has been made. I am currently on a temporary visa in Canada.

Please confirm. Thanks.
Hi
Same here AOR November 8th 2019
FSW inland. Not any updates in account, yesterday made a call to IRCC then came to know that my security checks has not started yet.
But everything passed except that.
Just worried how long it will take more?

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
As frustrating as the uncertainty surrounding outland applications can be, I would advise us to look at the big picture. Managing the pandemic is whats most important because the more it spreads across Canada the slimmer the chances of being able to travel. So, if this is what it will take, that is waiting for a tad longer then, I think its worth it.
Is it convenient? absolutely not but do we have a choice? well sadly, we do not. Lets hope that its get better. First step is to accepting that this is a situation we cannot control.
Maybe we need to find things to distract ourselves during the wait. It will be good for our mental health. Again, I understand the frustration, I am in the same situation, but I think we should just look at the bright side that all they are doing is to prioritize the healthcare status of the country which in turn is for our own good as well in the long run. They can however improve communication but in all its for the very best.

I wish everyone the best.
Cheers.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
As frustrating as the uncertainty surrounding outland applications can be, I would advise us to look at the big picture. Managing the pandemic is whats most important because the more it spreads across Canada the slimmer the chances of being able to travel. So, if this is what it will take, that is waiting for a tad longer then, I think its worth it.
Is it convenient? absolutely not but do we have a choice? well sadly, we do not. Lets hope that its get better. First step is to accepting that this is a situation we cannot control.
Maybe we need to find things to distract ourselves during the wait. It will be good for our mental health. Again, I understand the frustration, I am in the same situation, but I think we should just look at the bright side that all they are doing is to prioritize the healthcare status of the country which in turn is for our own good as well in the long run. They can however improve communication but in all its for the very best.

I wish everyone the best.
Cheers.
Thanks for the kind words Dayo. This is more like it for me, I like the balanced view of things you hold. I share that as well. @outlanders, staying positive now is the best we can. This too shall pass. Cheers.

La229ra

Apr 28, 2020
In the same vein, Some encouraging news I received on the last CSE I raised after observing 2 GUs on my profile last week.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Also, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The eligibility review is complete.

· The security background verifications are valid.

· The criminal background verifications are valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
In the same vein, Some encouraging news I received on the last CSE I raised after observing 2 GUs on my profile last week.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Also, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The eligibility review is complete.

· The security background verifications are valid.

· The criminal background verifications are valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
HI ,

Could you please share your time lines?

I also got the same repsonse when called agen , They said everything is passed waiting for final decision and they are telling this from April and no updates till now.

Can you confirm if you have claimed 50 points for job offer?

Thanks

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hello everyone
Please when you get the mail from IRCC saying a decision has been made on your application what does it mean. Thank you
Inland or outland applicant?

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone
Please when you get the mail from IRCC saying a decision has been made on your application what does it mean. Thank you
Hi. Your file is completed. You will just wait for the email. If you are an outland applicant, you might wait longer.

Reactions: Toni017

La229ra

Apr 28, 2020
AOR NOV18
PNP outland.
I did not claim any points for job offer.
I guess we are all waiting for the golden email and updates on the profile.

Reactions: KoKo_

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All, I received my GCMS Notes. Nov-9 AOR. The last update via webform and call to IRCC is all passed except security which is not started. Can someone take a look and confirm if the rest of everything is OK on the application?

Assessments Snapshot
Eligibility Notes

@legalfalcon would appreciate if you could have a look too.
Everything looks good. Your eligibility is recommended passed by an analyst and pending a final determination by an officer. Only after an officer makes a find determination will your security start.

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I guess all of us Outlanders are doomed until later and further end of July if this information is any true. Check this news!

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN23G301
Just relax. This situation is not in anyone’s control. We need to make sure there isn’t going to be a second wave like the Spanish flu 1918 pandemic..... some shorter difficulties are way better than a second lockdown in fall ...... be positive things will fall in place........a recent tweet reply form IRCC said that they are looking into options to finalize pending applications for outland...... Believe in Science and humanity and thing will be good...... Let’s all expect to get Outland news by September so that we have realistic expectations.....Peace

Reactions: Rkaursaran