File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Everyone, please follow IRCC on twitter and raise your voice about outlander PR and your hardships. Please don't take this easy, it's only going to get delayed going forward if we don't. Please and thank you!

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
I suggest we create a separate thread for this matter in order to create greater awareness within the forum.

It is extremely unfair to not hold FSW draws as it does not make sense to exclude them. It is not like they will fly immediately. In addition, they have stopped PPRs which is understandable given work-from-home but they must find alternative option(s) for outlands just like inland applicants.

Reactions: Rkaursaran

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Hello All,

Hope you all doing great. I'm a new member to this forum and i'm glad we had a platform like this to share each others concerns or questions. I'm an Outland applicant currently working in USA on H1B.

Here is my time line for my application.

Created Profile: July 24 2019

Received OINP PNP Interest: August 1 2019

Received OINP PNP Confirmation: October 23 2019

Received ITA: October 30 2019 (PNP Stream)

Appication Submitted: November 14 2019

Medical Tests Completed: December 5 2019

Biometrics Completed: December 19 2019

Estimated Completion Date: May 14 2020

Since Then i haven't received any update. Is anyone there who is Outlander PNP applicant and haven't received COPR? Please share your experience. Thanks
Almost every outland PR applicants is same situation, no PPR's from March.

nom87

Dec 6, 2019
Hi,

My application was approved from Jun 05, confirmation letter received on cic profile but I havent seen any CoPR sent via mail yet. Just curious if this is normal and if there is anyone on the same boat

CEC inland AOR Nov15
Isn’t that the CoPR? I have also received the confirmation letter on my CiC account but on the top it has the CoPR document number. I was assuming that it is the famous CoPR..

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Isn’t that the CoPR? I have also received the confirmation letter on my CiC account but on the top it has the CoPR document number. I was assuming that it is the famous CoPR..

Yes it has CoPR# on the top and states that I can use this letter as a proof of PR for 1 year. But it also has something like “if you have the CoPR on hand, please send a copy together with your picture blah blah blah” that make me confused. Anw if there is no further update I will use it as CoPR then lol.

Can I take a new picture or I need to send the same pic which uploaded, do you know about that?

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Hi,
Has any one been asked to send the photo and information letter to below location? I shipped it and courier service said that the shipment was refused by the receiver. Has anyone faced this issue recently?

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
235 Queen Street, Level C3, Suite 005
Ottawa, ON K1A 0H5

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hello Everyone!
I Need advise on this!!

I have submitted the following supporting documents for my 1-year job.

For Canadian Work experience : [one job ]
- A reference letter
-t4 for 2019 only [ though my work is from 2018-2019, is it fine? or I was supposed to submit both year T4?
- last 4 months of pay stubs

I am still a couple of weeks away from R10 (completeness) check, so I can add documents via web form instead get a rejection letter. If you think I am missing something. Please, please let me know.

The reason I did not submit at applying because when I click placeholder it never asked about T4 or pay stub as mandatory documents.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am Inland applicant had received CoPR 2 weeks back. Can I go for SIN and health card application? Anyone in the same boat?
I applied for SIN online on May 29th (I received CoPR email on May 28) and new SIN issued on Jun 1st and received in post on jun8th. For OHIP, I am waiting for this situation to change since I have to apply in person. Meanwhile, we can use the existing OHIP since we can use expired ohip also at this time.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Yes it has CoPR# on the top and states that I can use this letter as a proof of PR for 1 year. But it also has something like “if you have the CoPR on hand, please send a copy together with your picture blah blah blah” that make me confused. Anw if there is no further update I will use it as CoPR then lol.

Can I take a new picture or I need to send the same pic which uploaded, do you know about that?
No need to send the same photo. Photo should be taken within six months. I have taken new photo and send the letter today.

tarnikumar

Jul 26, 2018
I applied for SIN online on May 29th (I received CoPR email on May 28) and new SIN issued on Jun 1st and received in post on jun8th. For OHIP, I am waiting for this situation to change since I have to apply in person. Meanwhile, we can use the existing OHIP since we can use expired ohip also at this time.
Ohh did you apply online? Service Canada still closed right?