+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Toni017

May 28, 2020
Hello everyone
Please when you get the mail from IRCC saying a decision has been made on your application what does it mean. Thank you

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hello everyone
Please when you get the mail from IRCC saying a decision has been made on your application what does it mean. Thank you
It literally means your application has either been approved or rejected. But I think its approved :) so - congrats !!

Reactions: nns14

Senor_rikk

May 4, 2020
Congrats. Please confirm that this your information is true. Because I am an FSW Inland applicant and my AOR is Nov 2 2019. Still yet to get a mail or anything. Everything is passed and webform also said a decision has been made. I am currently on a temporary visa in Canada.

Please confirm. Thanks.
Apologies for the delay. Reading my GCMS notes received 26 May, I met requirements of both CEC and FSW. When I raised a webform on 12 May, eligibility was in-progress, and other sections were valid. Visa office on my COPR is Edmonton, not sure of yours, but likely they will be releasing COPRs in waves. Hope you receive yours soon!

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi all,

This morning I got my COPR ( both by email and in profile) and 3 years of the journey is finally over! Thank you so much to everyone in this group. My details are as follows:

AOR: Dec 23
PC PNP - EE FSW
1 ghost update on June 4th

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
This is a response from IRCC from someone who asked about outlanders:

Good to know that there is a twitter account for IRCC, I think we should all send tweets to ask about outland PPR's to get at least some clarity and attention. May be they will consider once they see that lot of people are anxiously waiting for some kind of update instead of wait and see mode.

Reactions: Hasrat123 and dn3

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Good to know that there is a twitter account for IRCC, I think we should all send tweets to ask about outland PPR's to get at least some clarity and attention. May be they will consider once they see that lot of people are anxiously waiting for some kind of update instead of wait and see mode.
Thats true, we should.. else we will remain waiting like this forever. Everyone in this group should get into twitter and update comments in IRCC posts asking justice for outland PPR's. If we dont, we will be left out in dark for months to come!

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi all,

This morning I got my COPR ( both by email and in profile) and 3 years of the journey is finally over! Thank you so much to everyone in this group. My details are as follows:

AOR: Dec 23
PC PNP - EE FSW
1 ghost update on June 4th
Hi,Are you an Outland applicant?

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
I do not know if this is true or some might disagree with me, but thats fine..

My observation is IRCC has the least priority for the applications past the timeline of 6 months, cuz if they set the past timeline applications priority, they will lose the average number of applications processed rate before the 6 month timeline, they are literally dusted off and stored in until someone takes a personal interest to help these applications after our numerous efforts to contact them.

Adding this Covid-19 situation is like fuel to the fire. It might get even worse before we all act and continuously contact IRCC. Some people advise be patient and think positively, but sorry. You snooze you lose. Communicate with IRCC on twitter.

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I do not know if this is true or some might disagree with me, but thats fine..

My observation is IRCC has the least priority for the applications past the timeline of 6 months, cuz if they set the past timeline applications priority, they will lose the average number of applications processed rate before the 6 month timeline, they are literally dusted off and stored in until someone takes a personal interest to help these applications after our numerous efforts to contact them.

Adding this Covid-19 situation is like fuel to the fire. It might get even worse before we all act and continuously contact IRCC. Some people advise be patient and think positively, but sorry. You snooze you lose. Communicate with IRCC on twitter.

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
Posted my tweet, hoping for some reply and attention

mmreddy

Jun 9, 2020
Hello All,

Hope you all doing great. I'm a new member to this forum and i'm glad we had a platform like this to share each others concerns or questions. I'm an Outland applicant currently working in USA on H1B.

Here is my time line for my application.

Created Profile: July 24 2019

Received OINP PNP Interest: August 1 2019

Received OINP PNP Confirmation: October 23 2019

Received ITA: October 30 2019 (PNP Stream)

Appication Submitted: November 14 2019

Medical Tests Completed: December 5 2019

Biometrics Completed: December 19 2019

Estimated Completion Date: May 14 2020

Since Then i haven't received any update. Is anyone there who is Outlander PNP applicant and haven't received COPR? Please share your experience. Thanks