+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Heartfelt congrats!!!

I did! January AOR.

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my profile and saw where my application was update and when I clicked on my application, it said APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o email as yet, no COPR letter updated to my profile. But is says PROCESSING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can see on my profile where:

Eligibility review was completed April 6th

Background checks completed April 6th

This is such an overwhelming moment for me so allow me to give a little background. I originally applied to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker program in February 27, 2008. At that time you only needed to have a first degree to qualify. Immigration laws changed and on February 5th 2010 my application was declined as I didn't have enough NOC B experience. I gave up on moving to Canada and went on to have my second child. Intermittently, I would apply for school in Canada just to see the approvals for school but I never had the funds to make the dream a reality. In 2017 I decided to apply for a visitors visa as my friend and brother (who was living in Canada) started asking me if I didn't want to come for a visit. Prior to this I has only vacationed in the US. Please see timeline of my journey here:
1. visitors visa approved Sept 23, 2017
2. First visit to Canada in January 2018 - I visited the College close to my brother and collected brochures. I started researching school seriously as my brother encouraged me to take the leap and that my family and I (husband and 2 kids) could live with him for a year.
3. March 26, 2018 - Study permit approved for me and entire family.
4. June 15, 2018 I resigned from my job that I had for the past 14 years and move to Canada for a 1 year post-graduate course
5. April 23rd- completed 1 year course and prayed fervently that my PGWP would be longer than a year (lol)
6. June 10th 2019 PGWP was approved and I got exactly 1 year ( expiry date June 8, 2020)
7. During that time I realized Ontario nomination program was CLOSED AND NOT GOING TO RE-OPEN ANYTIME SOON AND I ONLY HAD 1 YEAR TO WORK so I started looking jobs in other provinces. I did 2 interviews with a company in British Columbia and they didn't commit to giving me the job. I realized they wanted to meet me in person so I told them I would be in BC on August 4, 2019. I secured a short term stay, resigned my job and flew to BC with my 2 kids (and no job offer in hand). I met with the manager on August 6th and that's when he did another short interview and told me the job is mine. My husband stayed over in Ontario to continue working while we made the transition and eventually came over on September 27th. By the time he came I had rented a house, bought a used car, gotten the kids in school etc. He got a new job within a week of moving here.
8. I started my new job August 16, 2020
9. Applied for BC PNP August 26th
10. Submitted BC PNP application September 27th
11. Got BC PNP approval November (Big thank you to my employer who was veryyyy supportive.

AOR JANAURY 22, 2020|BOWP approved May 12 2020| Express Entry application approved JUNE 8, 2020

The huge takeaway from my journey is that once you plan your life and do all you can- nothing will happen before the time. I wasn’t destined to be here in 2008/2010 or any of the other times I applied for school. My time is now! I know this immigration journey is a challenging one filled with many uncertain turns. All I can say is that if you decide to take this journey it takes a lot of planning and faith.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Waiting... waiting.. waiting.. it is all we can do as far as we alive. I wish IRCC follow this page and realize. They should at least give us an option to stay in a federal facility for quarantine how many ever days they want! 30, 60, 90 days.. don't care. Applicants can make a choice to go or not with these options. There's no harm for anyone if they do this! I do not understand why?
I understand your frustration brother! I am equally frustrated too! Just got off the phone with IRCC, my status is still the same, Final Decision hasn't been taken yet and also they have no idea when they will start issuing PPRs again! To be honest with you, I keep my own checkpoints for every month to keep my sanity intact. So my next one is only around June 21st when the US-Canada border closure expires! Based on current situation I guess it will most likely extend for one more month as cases in US is still super high compared to rest of the world, so I won't be surprised if my next checkpoint moves to July 21st.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi Did you call IRCC?
What is your over all status?
Yes I called them today. The agent said it is all good so far. We don’t need any additional documents. I specially asked her regarding my application processing stages as I have not not got any updates for long time. Then she gave me some information
You meet Review eligibility criteria that is passed
Medical passed
Background check is passed
But security/ criminal check is not started

I really worried how long Long they r going to take more. As it is 7 months already
Can someone has any ideas regarding security checks. What can I expect?

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
Yes I called them today. The agent said it is all good so far. We don’t need any additional documents. I specially asked her regarding my application processing stages as I have not not got any updates for long time. Then she gave me some information
You meet Review eligibility criteria that is passed
Medical passed
Background check is passed
But security/ criminal check is not started

I really worried how long Long they r going to take more. As it is 7 months already
Can someone has any ideas regarding security checks. What can I expect?
Security check depends , They will take 1- 2 months for this and nothing to worry in Seq check .
If Eligibility is cleared and Criminal check is cleared then you are almost there..this is what i came to know.

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
I did! January AOR.

I just checked my profile and saw where my application was update and when I clicked on my application, it said APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o email as yet, no COPR letter updated to my profile. But is says PROCESSING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such an overwhelming moment for me so allow me to give a little background. I originally applied to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker program in February 27, 2008. At that time you only needed to have a first degree to qualify. Immigration laws changed and on February 5th 2010 my application was declined as I didn't have enough NOC B experience. I gave up on moving to Canada and went on to have my second child. Intermittently, I would apply for school in Canada just to see the approvals for school but I never had the funds to make the dream a reality. In 2017 I decided to apply for a visitors visa as my friend and brother (who was living in Canada) started asking me if I didn't want to come for a visit. Prior to this I has only vacationed in the US. Please see timeline of my journey here:
2. First visit to Canada in January 2018 - I visited the College close to my brother and collected brochures. I started researching school seriously as my brother encouraged me to take the leap and that my family and I (husband and 2 kids) could live with him for a year.
4. June 15, 2018 I resigned from my job that I had for the past 14 years and move to Canada for a 1 year post-graduate course
5. April 23rd- completed 1 year course and prayed fervently that my PGWP would be longer than a year (lol)
6. June 10th 2019 PGWP was approved and I got exactly 1 year ( expiry date June 8, 2020)
7. During that time I realized Ontario nomination program was CLOSED AND NOT GOING TO RE-OPEN ANYTIME SOON AND I ONLY HAD 1 YEAR TO WORK so I started looking jobs in other provinces. I did 2 interviews with a company in British Columbia and they didn't commit to giving me the job. I realized they wanted to meet me in person so I told them I would be in BC on August 4, 2019. I secured a short term stay, resigned my job and flew to BC with my 2 kids (and no job offer in hand). I met with the manager on August 6th and that's when he did another short interview and told me the job is mine. My husband stayed over in Ontario to continue working while we made the transition and eventually came over on September 27th. By the time he came I had rented a house, bought a used car, gotten the kids in school etc. He got a new job within a week of moving here.
8. I started my new job August 16, 2019
9. Applied for BC PNP August 26th 2019
10. Submitted BC PNP application September 27th 2019
11. Got BC PNP approval November 2019(thank you to my employer who was veryyyy supportive).

AOR JANAURY 22, 2020|BOWP approved May 12 2020| Express Entry application approved JUNE 8, 2020

The huge takeaway from my journey is that once you plan your life and do all you can- nothing will happen before the time. I wasn’t destined to be here in 2008/2010 or any of the other times I applied for school. My time is now! I know this immigration journey is a challenging one filled with many uncertain turns. All I can say is that if you decide to take this journey it takes a lot of planning and faith.

Congratulations! Such an awesome moment! I feel you! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: @@@@ and Goodnews16

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
I did! January AOR.

11. Got BC PNP approval November 2019(thank you to my employer who was veryyyy supportive).

By the way, can I also ask your stream? I mean is it BC PNP backed CEC or FSW ?

I am also waiting COPR. I am BC PNP backed FSW and my AOR is Dec 23, 2019.

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Hi ,

I am also in Same boat AOR Nov - 10
1. Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program you have applied.
2.The security background verification is currently valid.
3. The criminal background verification is currently valid.

No update till now ...

Just want to check did you claim Job offer points 50?

Thanks
AOR - November 21,2019
MEP- December 10,2019
GU- March 05,2020
GU- May 08,2020
Called on May 22, 2020, agent said everything looks good on your application but didn't give me specific status of eligibility, criminality and security.
Application status changed to Approved on June 05,2020.
COPR letter in email June 05,2020.

Good Luck everyone, everybody will get this golden email soon... its just matter of time.. i know this wait is frustrating.
Hey congratulations! May I know your CPC? Is it Ottawa?

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Hi,

My application was approved from Jun 05, confirmation letter received on cic profile but I havent seen any CoPR sent via mail yet. Just curious if this is normal and if there is anyone on the same boat

CEC inland AOR Nov15

Reactions: dn3

mapleaspired

May 27, 2020
Yes we all are agitated since the March lockdown. Outland PPRs will be sent for sure only after 1) Canada opens borders, 2) air travel resumes as normal and 3) agents/officers return back to office for work. Right now IRCC has only very limited staff sitting in office, so if they issue PPR now to everyone definitely they won't be able to print and stamp the visa on all our passports which is a huge task!
Thank you. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it will happen soon.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I did! January AOR.

Hearty congratulations !!!!!!!