+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received COPR letter today. Email of approval, and email to check new messages in my account which included the COPR letter.
AOR 3rd Nov-19. In-land FSW. No interview.
Have patience, good luck to all!

Congrats. Please confirm that this your information is true. Because I am an FSW Inland applicant and my AOR is Nov 2 2019. Still yet to get a mail or anything. Everything is passed and webform also said a decision has been made. I am currently on a temporary visa in Canada.

Please confirm. Thanks.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
It differs from case-to-case. I am Nov 20 AOR too, I also had Review Required on Eligibility but I just got proactive and ordered GCMS notes and replied back to them with all the proper documentation. My timeline is below for your reference. My kind suggestion is get the GCMS notes which will explain the whole story. Good luck! :)
can You please tell me if RR is on one of the work experience,we can send updated experience letter ,They accept new experience letter ?

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
AOR - November 21,2019
MEP- December 10,2019
GU- March 05,2020
GU- May 08,2020
Called on May 22, 2020, agent said everything looks good on your application but didn't give me specific status of eligibility, criminality and security.
Application status changed to Approved on June 05,2020.
COPR letter in email June 05,2020.

Good Luck everyone, everybody will get this golden email soon... its just matter of time.. i know this wait is frustrating.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I am an inland applicant and received my COPR last week but I am currently on vacation in my home country.

Does anyone know whether I can travel back to Canada with my TRV ? The COPR is not valid for travel..

callmemrx

Jan 21, 2020
Golden email time!! IRCC just made my Monday morning by sending me my CoPR over both email and portal. It was a hectic journey but finally it reached to an end

Inland CEC applicant
Progress: 100%
VO: CPC Edmonton -> Transferred to Ottawa
ITA: October 30th 2019
CRS: 481
AOR: November 3rd 2019
Medicals Passed: December 2nd 2019
1st Ghost Update: February 27th 2020
GCMS note ordered: April 16th 2020
Additional Document request - Schedule A form: April 30th 2020
Additional Document provided: May 1st 2020
2nd Ghost Update: May 4th 2020
GCMS note received: May 14th 2020
3rd Ghost update: May 16th 2020
CoPR: June 8th 2020

Wish luck to everyone and I hope you all reach to your dreams soon.

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Golden email time!! IRCC just made my Monday morning by sending me my CoPR over both email and portal. It was a hectic journey but finally it reached to an end

Inland CEC applicant
Progress: 100%
VO: CPC Edmonton -> Transferred to Ottawa
ITA: October 30th 2019
CRS: 481
AOR: November 3rd 2019
Medicals Passed: December 2nd 2019
1st Ghost Update: February 27th 2020
GCMS note ordered: April 16th 2020
Additional Document request - Schedule A form: April 30th 2020
Additional Document provided: May 1st 2020
2nd Ghost Update: May 4th 2020
GCMS note received: May 14th 2020
3rd Ghost update: May 16th 2020
CoPR: June 8th 2020

Wish luck to everyone and I hope you all reach to your dreams soon.
Congrts .....:)

Reactions: callmemrx

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
anyone got COPR today?
I did! January AOR.

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my profile and saw where my application was update and when I clicked on my application, it said APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o email as yet, no COPR letter updated to my profile. But is says PROCESSING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can see on my profile where:

Eligibility review was completed April 6th

Background checks completed April 6th

This is such an overwhelming moment for me so allow me to give a little background. I originally applied to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker program in February 27, 2008. At that time you only needed to have a first degree to qualify. Immigration laws changed and on February 5th 2010 my application was declined as I didn't have enough NOC B experience. I gave up on moving to Canada and went on to have my second child. Intermittently, I would apply for school in Canada just to see the approvals for school but I never had the funds to make the dream a reality. In 2017 I decided to apply for a visitors visa as my friend and brother (who was living in Canada) started asking me if I didn't want to come for a visit. Prior to this I has only vacationed in the US. Please see timeline of my journey here:
1. visitors visa approved Sept 23, 2017
2. First visit to Canada in January 2018 - I visited the College close to my brother and collected brochures. I started researching school seriously as my brother encouraged me to take the leap and that my family and I (husband and 2 kids) could live with him for a year.
3. March 26, 2018 - Study permit approved for me and entire family.
4. June 15, 2018 I resigned from my job that I had for the past 14 years and move to Canada for a 1 year post-graduate course
5. April 23rd- completed 1 year course and prayed fervently that my PGWP would be longer than a year (lol)
6. June 10th 2019 PGWP was approved and I got exactly 1 year ( expiry date June 8, 2020)
7. During that time I realized Ontario nomination program was CLOSED AND NOT GOING TO RE-OPEN ANYTIME SOON AND I ONLY HAD 1 YEAR TO WORK so I started looking jobs in other provinces. I did 2 interviews with a company in British Columbia and they didn't commit to giving me the job. I realized they wanted to meet me in person so I told them I would be in BC on August 4, 2019. I secured a short term stay, resigned my job and flew to BC with my 2 kids (and no job offer in hand). I met with the manager on August 6th and that's when he did another short interview and told me the job is mine. My husband stayed over in Ontario to continue working while we made the transition and eventually came over on September 27th. By the time he came I had rented a house, bought a used car, gotten the kids in school etc. He got a new job within a week of moving here.
8. I started my new job August 16, 2019
9. Applied for BC PNP August 26th 2019
10. Submitted BC PNP application September 27th 2019
11. Got BC PNP approval November 2019(thank you to my employer who was veryyyy supportive).

AOR JANAURY 22, 2020|BOWP approved May 12 2020| Express Entry application approved JUNE 8, 2020

The huge takeaway from my journey is that once you plan your life and do all you can- nothing will happen before the time. I wasn’t destined to be here in 2008/2010 or any of the other times I applied for school. My time is now! I know this immigration journey is a challenging one filled with many uncertain turns. All I can say is that if you decide to take this journey it takes a lot of planning and faith.

Last edited:

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
Co
I did! January AOR.

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my profile and saw where my application was update and when I clicked on my application, it said APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o email as yet, no COPR letter updated to my profile. But is says PROCESSING COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can see on my profile where:

Eligibility review was completed April 6th

Background checks completed April 6th

This is such an overwhelming moment for me so allow me to give a little background. I originally applied to migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker program in February 27, 2008. At that time you only needed to have a first degree to qualify. Immigration laws changed and on February 5th 2010 my application was declined as I didn't have enough NOC B experience. I gave up on moving to Canada and went on to have my second child. Intermittently, I would apply for school in Canada just to see the approvals for school but I never had the funds to make the dream a reality. In 2017 I decided to apply for a visitors visa as my friend and brother (who was living in Canada) started asking me if I didn't want to come for a visit. Prior to this I has only vacationed in the US. Please see timeline of my journey here:
1. visitors visa approved Sept 23, 2017
2. First visit to Canada in January 2018 - I visited the College close to my brother and collected brochures. I started researching school seriously as my brother encouraged me to take the leap and that my family and I (husband and 2 kids) could live with him for a year.
3. March 26, 2018 - Study permit approved for me and entire family.
4. June 15, 2018 I resigned from my job that I had for the past 14 years and move to Canada for a 1 year post-graduate course
5. April 23rd- completed 1 year course and prayed fervently that my PGWP would be longer than a year (lol)
6. June 10th 2019 PGWP was approved and I got exactly 1 year ( expiry date June 8, 2020)
7. During that time I realized Ontario nomination program was CLOSED AND NOT GOING TO RE-OPEN ANYTIME SOON AND I ONLY HAD 1 YEAR TO WORK so I started looking jobs in other provinces. I did 2 interviews with a company in British Columbia and they didn't commit to giving me the job. I realized they wanted to meet me in person so I told them I would be in BC on August 4, 2019. I secured a short term stay, resigned my job and flew to BC with my 2 kids (and no job offer in hand). I met with the manager on August 6th and that's when he did another short interview and told me the job is mine. My husband stayed over in Ontario to continue working while we made the transition and eventually came over on September 27th. By the time he came I had rented a house, bought a used car, gotten the kids in school etc. He got a new job within a week of moving here.
8. I started my new job August 16, 2020
9. Applied for BC PNP August 26th
10. Submitted BC PNP application September 27th
11. Got BC PNP approval November (Big thank you to my employer who was veryyyy supportive.

AOR JANAURY 22, 2020|BOWP approved May 12 2020| Express Entry application approved JUNE 8, 2020

The huge takeaway from my journey is that once you plan your life and do all you can- nothing will happen before the time. I wasn’t destined to be here in 2008/2010 or any of the other times I applied for school. My time is now! I know this immigration journey is a challenging one filled with many uncertain turns. All I can say is that if you decide to take this journey it takes a lot of planning and faith.
Congrats..