+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Narendra012

Oct 23, 2019
Hi ,

Can anyone let me know in which stage is my Application based on the below response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Reactions: vggr

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
Hi everybody. Just got copr in my cic account, CEC
Aor: Nov 29
Medical passed: Dec 18
Primary office: Centralized intake office (Sydney)
Secondary office: Ottawa
Copr: June 1
Was waiting on security for a while, got copr this morning, hope you guys will get yours soon, good luck
Thank you.
Congrats,,,,can you clarify your copr is like information letter stating your copr no. And Uci number?

Reactions: vggr

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
@vggr , everything seems set and the approvals are rolling out so you should be getting yours soon. I know how long the wait seems but just keep holding on. It's coming.
Hi pemyrie, thanks for the kind words. Yeah, this waiting is so hard. We never know why some applications are moving forward while other not.
Maybe put expectations down should be the key to feel less frustrated. :confused:

Looks like a lot of us are waiting in same boat with CPC-Ottawa office :(
I know, It's somehow even comforting, you feel that
you weren't left behind. That you have some fellows on your boat. I hope all of us get this finished soon.

I just got a response to a webform like 30 minutes ago saying everything is valid. The first time I got a response (a week ago) I just got application in process, but now Eligibility passed, security valid, background valid. Fingers crossed.
FSW - Outland
AOR Nov 22
It's nice, I think for you now on is just to wait final approval as well.

Inland? Or outlander?
CEC Inland

Hi ,

Can anyone let me know in which stage is my Application based on the below response.
[......]
You are on the same boat of a few of us. The supposed hard an long part was cleared (everything is valid), it's just to wait now for the Officer Final Review/approval. Some people get it done faster the others. A few people and I are waiting for more than a month for that.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My application was in Edomonton, and it was moved to Ottawa, last time I got ghost update was May,08,2020. I called on may 22nd, agent said everything looks very good on your application where it should be. He said you will hear something soon, don't worry. Hasn't heard anything yet. My AOR is November 21,2019

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
My application was in Edomonton, and it was moved to Ottawa, last time I got ghost update was May,08,2020. I called on may 22nd, agent said everything looks very good on your application where it should be. He said you will hear something soon, don't worry. Hasn't heard anything yet. My AOR is November 21,2019
Almost similar timeline to mine AOR 21. GU on May7th and on call on 12th they said everything looks good and waiting for final review. Its been in same state since May 7th then(as per GU).
Not sure when we will that "soon" be sooner. :)

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

Please just a quick question. For all those who just got their COPR, did you get it as an email on your phone or directly (as a message) to your IRCC account?
Meanwhile, let me use this opportunity send out warm congrats to all Nov Aor folks that recently got their COPR. For those of us still waiting (especially Outland applicants), please stay strong and positive. The golden news is coming sooner than most of us think.

JollyGautam

Sep 20, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

Please just a quick question. For all those who just got their COPR, did you get it as an email on your phone or directly (as a message) to your IRCC account?
Meanwhile, let me use this opportunity send out warm congrats to all Nov Aor folks that recently got their COPR. For those of us still waiting (especially Outland applicants), please stay strong and positive. The golden news is coming sooner than most of us think.
Both email and in IRCC account

Reactions: Pandora18

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Almost similar timeline to mine AOR 21. GU on May7th and on call on 12th they said everything looks good and waiting for final review. Its been in same state since May 7th then(as per GU).
Not sure when we will that "soon" be sooner. :)
I was in the similar case like you. Got response through webform today that my application is approved. However, no COPR yet. I am inland. Final approval took bit of time in my case.

JollyGautam

Sep 20, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Even though it may sound confusing, but the “Information letter” is in fact the COPR. We have to send a copy of this letter along with a pic (for each member of the family) to the address specified in the letter. The letter states “you can provide a copy of this letter to prove you are a permanent resident”, and also has your COPR number. We are sending this letter along with our photo.
Just wondering why information letter would say CoPR instead of information letter:

"If you have a Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that
meets our photo specifications to the address listed above"

Reactions: Raghad

abhi.kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Congrats! Do you know when it got approved ?

I don't know when it was approved. I raised a webform last week (Wednesday) pleading to approve my PR (i knew all my checks were already passed based on webform raised earlier in April) as I made some investment which needed me to have my PR approved. I still have not received response for the webform, instead got COPR. I think my latest webform woke them up and then they realized that my file is sitting there which needs no other work, so approved it.

Reactions: Alberta18