Star Member
May 13, 2019
AOR November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019
GU March 06,2020
GU May 05,2020
ILast time I called was March 09,2020 agent said eligibility in progress
criminality not started
Any guesses ???? when can I expect approval email.???
So worried

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
AOR November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019
GU March 06,2020
GU May 05,2020
criminality not started
So worried

I guess you can raise another webforum now as its been almost 2 months since u raised last. There will be certainly some progress.
Regarding PPR email, do not expect it anytime soon if u an outland applicant. It depends on COVID19 status.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I guess you can raise another webforum now as its been almost 2 months since u raised last. There will be certainly some progress.
Regarding PPR email, do not expect it anytime soon if u an outland applicant. It depends on COVID19 status.
I am CEC Inland, i will send webform

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I am CEC Inland, i will send webform
Your timeline looks similar to mine.
I think you should have everything passed at this point, but IRCC is not issuing PPR for anybody (not even for CEC inland), since march.

How did you complain about the delayed GCMS?

I ordered one on 4th March but received 90 days extension in April.
Might be a coincidence but on the same day I complained about my delayed GCMS I received a 90 day extension as well (as answer of my ask).
When I ordered GCMS from "GET GCMS" (the service), and they gave me a tracking number issued by IRCC.
So, I just contacted "GET GCMS" and I guess they contacted IRCC and then I got the extension note (on April 14).

avtarsaggu

Feb 6, 2019
India
Hi,
My AOR is 24th Nov, MEP 16Dec, BIO 9th Dec, FSW-Outland

Raised a Webform on 26th April and got following response on 30th April:
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Got an GU on 5th May.....
How much more time it will take....
When I can expect PPR.....

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I saw the same discussion here before regarding 'met' and 'passed' and I'm not a 100% sure if it's the case 'met' : junior and passed : senior
I got a round of GCMS notes today and it's hard to tell the process because the file is verbose.
There is a section (APPLICATION) with a long list of changes that state the status changes of Eligibility :
  1. Not Started (GCMS-System) ->
  2. Calculate (GCMS-System) ->
  3. Calculation In Progress (GCMS-System) ->
  4. Passed - Candidate (Siebel Administration) -> [Repeat 3x times] : From 'Not Started' to 'Passed Candidate' ->
  5. Not Started [R10](Centralized Intake Office) [medical=passed,criminal=in_progress,security=not_started, file moved to CPC Edmonton] ->
  6. Calculate (CPC Edmonton)
  7. Calculation In Progress (GCMS-System) ->
  8. Passed (CPC Edmonton) [file transferred to CPC-Ottawa ]->
On the section ACTIVITY I can see:
  1. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Not Started (Centralized Intake Office)
  2. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Calculate (Centralized Intake Office)
  3. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Calculation In Progress (Centralized Intake Office)
  4. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CEC status: Met (GCMS-System)
  5. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Review Required (Centralized Intake Office) {R10 I guess}
  6. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW status: Met (GCMS-System)
  7. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CRS status: Complete (GCMS-System)
  8. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ status: Passed (CPC Edmonton)
  9. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Met (Centralized Intake Office)

On the last step (9) I can see eligibility was set 'met'.

Beside that, other things that I noticed:

It's like they they passed at the same time criminality and eligibility.
Another thing is the fact that they didn't asses the spouse's work experience (since with or without it the CRS score was enough). I think they did it in order to speed up things.

I Have ordered GCMS notes on Marh 9 and April 8, and complaint about the delayed March 9 one in April 14.
I'm not sure which one I received today but the generated date shows April 14, maybe as result of the complaint.

The only thing that was 'Not started' in April 14 was security, and I got a GU on April 16, so I think it was when they passed my eligibility.
Damn that's some list man

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi,

The only answer to your question is.... When COVID19 issue subsides and borders open. I hope it happens soon.

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
AOR November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019
GU March 06,2020
GU May 05,2020
criminality not started
So worried
There is no reason to be worried. We should also be aware that those working in IRCC are humans like us. The question to ask is has work resumed as normal in our respective countries? Certainly not. We all need to exercise patient and give room for some delays more especially because of the current situation. I see from your timeline that your 6 months has not even been exceeded so why worry.

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
The only answer to your question is.... When COVID19 issue subsides and borders open. I hope it happens soon.
You may want to call IRCC call centre to find out the reason for the update. It will most likely be that your security background verification is now valid. All the best.

avtarsaggu

Feb 6, 2019
India
Hi,

Yes, it will surely happen..... thanks for the reply....

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Hi folks, wondering what your thoughts are on this. Got my latest GCMS notes yesterday. The latest notes say:

NOTES: 1
Created By: DD5474
Updated Date: 2020/03/25 09.38:52
Updated by: DD5474
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-OTTAWA
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** APPLICATION APPROVED***FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET

Is this what I think it is? I've been approved, as of about a 6 weeks ago?

If so, haven't received any emails about PPS yet. Are people experiencing that IRCC are not posting any PPS at the moment because of COVID? I don't mind if not, after all I can't travel to Canda and won't be likely to get a job there until we all come out the other side of this anyway so doesn't really matter, just wondering. My 6 months is up tomorrow, incidentally.

dray2019

Jun 4, 2019
Hi All,

I am at 99% of the processing timeline with 2 days remaining (AOR: Nov 8, 2019). Raised a web form last week and got a response this morning.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

• The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Anyone got a PPR or any other update with similar timelines?

Thanks,
D

Jul 5, 2018
Hi All,

I am at 99% of the processing timeline with 2 days remaining (AOR: Nov 8, 2019). Raised a web form last week and got a response this morning.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

• The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Anyone got a PPR or any other update with similar timelines?

Thanks,
D
Nov 1st AOR
CEC Applicant
Still waiting for PPR