+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Thanks, Have you seen anyone getting GU two times ?
Yes, I have had it about twice too. And that has been over 2months ago. with interval in between of like a month from the first and second one.Obviously it signifies that something happened, but you may not see it on your dashboard. Infact you do not see it in your dashboard.

johnnydest

May 16, 2017
Hello Guys,

I sent my passport on March 17th and since then no update. 15 days ago I raised a web form and got this answer 11 days ago on April 24th:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
  • Change of address
  • Check your application status
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,
Officer Name

Since then no update, my application timeline went to 100% on May 2.

I am running out of hope. Any advice will be helpful

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I
Raised a webform last week and got the following :

I guess based on what you guys have shared that the next step should be the application get the status " a decision have been made ".
Do you guys have an idea of how long it happens after having everything approved ?
I received a response saying the eligibility requirement are met and everything else is valid. Can someone guide what's the difference in met and passed? I read that once the junior officer reviews and accepts that's when it's met and once a senior reviews it that's when it changes to passed. Is that correct?

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey all -

Today I was asked for additional documents, but when I go to upload them, there is no place to upload in the required documents list. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

AOR 11.22
Med 12.6
Bio 12.8

Criminality - valid
Security - in progress
Eligibility - in progress

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Raised a webform last week and got the following :

I guess based on what you guys have shared that the next step should be the application get the status " a decision have been made ".
Do you guys have an idea of how long it happens after having everything approved ?
I have same status since April 9

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hey all -

Today I was asked for additional documents, but when I go to upload them, there is no place to upload in the required documents list. Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

AOR 11.22
Med 12.6
Bio 12.8

Criminality - valid
Security - in progress
If I'm not wrong, on webforms, the field to attach/upload a file shows up on the second step.
On the first one, you fill in your data and the description, so you move forward and it asks you if you want to add a file.

Senor_rikk

May 4, 2020
I like many of you, have passed the 100% application process period.

I've recently ordered GCMS notes, still waiting to get these back. However would it be good to also submit a request through the Webform link that now shows under Application status? I don't believe my application would be more complex to process than normal, and presume it's due to COVID delays.

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 28, 2019: You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/reportTechnicalIssue?lang=en

Akhot18

Nov 27, 2019
Hey all -

Thanks

AOR 11.22
Med 12.6
Bio 12.8

Criminality - valid
Security - in progress

what additional documents they asked for?

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
what additional documents they asked for?
Paystubs from my employer, and a copy of my educational equivalent assessment thing (which is weird because I had it sent to them directly already).

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I received a response saying the eligibility requirement are met and everything else is valid. Can someone guide what's the difference in met and passed? I read that once the junior officer reviews and accepts that's when it's met and once a senior reviews it that's when it changes to passed. Is that correct?
I saw the same discussion here before regarding 'met' and 'passed' and I'm not a 100% sure if it's the case 'met' : junior and passed : senior
I got a round of GCMS notes today and it's hard to tell the process because the file is verbose.
There is a section (APPLICATION) with a long list of changes that state the status changes of Eligibility :
  1. Not Started (GCMS-System) ->
  2. Calculate (GCMS-System) ->
  3. Calculation In Progress (GCMS-System) ->
  4. Passed - Candidate (Siebel Administration) -> [Repeat 3x times] : From 'Not Started' to 'Passed Candidate' ->
  5. Not Started [R10](Centralized Intake Office) [medical=passed,criminal=in_progress,security=not_started, file moved to CPC Edmonton] ->
  6. Calculate (CPC Edmonton)
  7. Calculation In Progress (GCMS-System) ->
  8. Passed (CPC Edmonton) [file transferred to CPC-Ottawa ]->
On the section ACTIVITY I can see:
  1. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Not Started (Centralized Intake Office)
  2. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Calculate (Centralized Intake Office)
  3. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Calculation In Progress (Centralized Intake Office)
  4. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CEC status: Met (GCMS-System)
  5. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Review Required (Centralized Intake Office) {R10 I guess}
  6. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW status: Met (GCMS-System)
  7. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CRS status: Complete (GCMS-System)
  8. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ status: Passed (CPC Edmonton)
  9. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Met (Centralized Intake Office)

On the last step (9) I can see eligibility was set 'met'.

Beside that, other things that I noticed:
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2020/03/09 11:02:02
Updated Date: 2020/03/09 11:02:11
Label: Adm/Criminality
Office: CPC Edmonton
Text: "*" AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK; no A36 concerns evident. Criminality Decision Passed "
Notes: 2
Created Date: 2020/03/09 11:01:52
Updated Date: 2020/03/09 11:02:02
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC Edmonton
Text:
CPA Decision: Passed Lock-in Date: 2019-11-15_E [...] I make the following recommendation [______] ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Passed SUMMARY [...] A11.2: Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Notes: 3
Created Date: 2019/12/05 08:37:55
Updated Date: 2019/12/05 08:37:59
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION [...] R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required [...] ***Documents set for review*** Client Information

It's like they they passed at the same time criminality and eligibility.
Another thing is the fact that they didn't asses the spouse's work experience (since with or without it the CRS score was enough). I think they did it in order to speed up things.

I have same status since April 9
I Have ordered GCMS notes on Marh 9 and April 8, and complaint about the delayed March 9 one in April 14.
I'm not sure which one I received today but the generated date shows April 14, maybe as result of the complaint.

The only thing that was 'Not started' in April 14 was security, and I got a GU on April 16, so I think it was when they passed my eligibility.

Reactions: hirumPK

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Paystubs from my employer, and a copy of my educational equivalent assessment thing (which is weird because I had it sent to them directly already).
Not really about the ECA. They alert it might be required.

On the completeness check (AKA R10)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
So, including it would be recommended since you could avoid delays like that.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I saw the same discussion here before regarding 'met' and 'passed' and I'm not a 100% sure if it's the case 'met' : junior and passed : senior
I got a round of GCMS notes today and it's hard to tell the process because the file is verbose.
There is a section (APPLICATION) with a long list of changes that state the status changes of Eligibility :
  1. Not Started (GCMS-System) ->
  2. Calculate (GCMS-System) ->
  3. Calculation In Progress (GCMS-System) ->
  4. Passed - Candidate (Siebel Administration) -> [Repeat 3x times] : From 'Not Started' to 'Passed Candidate' ->
  5. Not Started [R10](Centralized Intake Office) [medical=passed,criminal=in_progress,security=not_started, file moved to CPC Edmonton] ->
  6. Calculate (CPC Edmonton)
  7. Calculation In Progress (GCMS-System) ->
  8. Passed (CPC Edmonton) [file transferred to CPC-Ottawa ]->
On the section ACTIVITY I can see:
  1. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Not Started (Centralized Intake Office)
  2. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Calculate (Centralized Intake Office)
  3. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Calculation In Progress (Centralized Intake Office)
  4. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CEC status: Met (GCMS-System)
  5. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Review Required (Centralized Intake Office) {R10 I guess}
  6. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW status: Met (GCMS-System)
  7. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - CRS status: Complete (GCMS-System)
  8. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ status: Passed (CPC Edmonton)
  9. Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI (eligibility) status: Met (Centralized Intake Office)

On the last step (9) I can see eligibility was set 'met'.

Beside that, other things that I noticed:

It's like they they passed at the same time criminality and eligibility.
Another thing is the fact that they didn't asses the spouse's work experience (since with or without it the CRS score was enough). I think they did it in order to speed up things.

I Have ordered GCMS notes on Marh 9 and April 8, and complaint about the delayed March 9 one in April 14.
I'm not sure which one I received today but the generated date shows April 14, maybe as result of the complaint.

The only thing that was 'Not started' in April 14 was security, and I got a GU on April 16, so I think it was when they passed my eligibility.
How did you complain about the delayed GCMS?

I ordered one on 4th March but received 90 days extension in April.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I like many of you, have passed the 100% application process period.

I've recently ordered GCMS notes, still waiting to get these back. However would it be good to also submit a request through the Webform link that now shows under Application status? I don't believe my application would be more complex to process than normal, and presume it's due to COVID delays.

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 28, 2019: You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/reportTechnicalIssue?lang=en
That message about the application being complex to process that appeared when it became 100% is just a generic one. It auto message that gets displayed when count down reaches 100%