+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
THanks. If you dont mind to share, what was the reason for RR? What is your timeline?

Work experience. I mistakingly filled the wrong years dates but had letters from my previous employers to prove a case for me (pay stub, employment letter, including issued ID card etc.). Anyone who uses the letter can tell that it was a mistake because all letters are old and haggard looking dating back to when I got employed etc. I am FSW-Inland AOR Nov 2. medicals passed Nov 16. Thats all the update I can see from my end until now. but phone says a different thing. Passed 100% already a few days ago.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Work experience. I mistakingly filled the wrong years dates but had letters from my previous employers to prove a case for me (pay stub, employment letter, including issued ID card etc.). Anyone who uses the letter can tell that it was a mistake because all letters are old and haggard looking dating back to when I got employed etc. I am FSW-Inland AOR Nov 2. medicals passed Nov 16. Thats all the update I can see from my end until now. but phone says a different thing. Passed 100% already a few days ago.
Thank you for the reply. Hope you get the good news soon.
I am CEC inland candidate with AOR Nov 21.
The only GU was Marc 7th which I assume was criminality passed. I called around April 23rd and was told Eligibility is under review and security not started. Really tensed what is going on. A colleague had exactly similar profile/experience and he got everything done in 3 months.

jukebox

Mar 10, 2020
I raised a web form to check my application status and received the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Anyone in the same boat, the anxiety is killing me

Reactions: hirumPK

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
However, I called a few days ago and was told that my eligibility is now passed. Don't know if to take that with a pinch of salt since my dashboard still says review cc @legalfalcon
What is the date of generation of your GCMS notes, the note date which says RR, the date when you called?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
I raised a web form to check my application status and received the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Anyone in the same boat, the anxiety is killing me
what is the email address the response comes from for webform? How long it took for them to respond?