+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
What is the date of generation of your GCMS notes, the note date which says RR, the date when you called?
Yes, finally good to hear from @legalfalcon

1. My GCMS note was sent to me 8th April
2. Then there are two note dates. The Note 2 which ask Review Required was December 3, 2019 and then a more recent note Note 1 was created on 15 January and the note only has PReVU verification (primary applicant) - office: CPC Ottawa. All other notes are older but these two were the most recent ones.
3. I called call center from within Canada on 27 April.

I can also tell that my document was moved from Sydney to Ottawa

Please expecting your reply @legalfalcon

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Raised a webform last week and got the following :

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
I guess based on what you guys have shared that the next step should be the application get the status " a decision have been made ".
Do you guys have an idea of how long it happens after having everything approved ?

Last edited:
Reactions: KoKo_ and Metuwidy

SGDAVGAN

Apr 17, 2020
I raised a web form to check my application status and received the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Anyone in the same boat, the anxiety is killing me
Yes, I got a same reply as you, haven't heard anything post that, it's been a week for me. When did you receive this update?

Arungangadhar

Aug 25, 2019
Raised a webform last week and got the following :

I guess based on what you guys have shared that the next step should be the application get the status " a decision have been made ".
Do you guys have an idea of how long it happens after having everything approved ?
Hi did you claimed points for arranged employment?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Has anyone received web form reply before 6 months mark? I am 2 weeks away from 6 months but have not heard back yet via web form.
Raised it on 04/29.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Has anyone received web form reply before 6 months mark? I am 2 weeks away from 6 months but have not heard back yet via web form.
Raised it on 04/29.
I raised a webform on 4/29 as well and got the response yesterday.

J2020

Apr 19, 2020

2. Then there are two note dates. The Note 2 which ask Review Required was December 3, 2019 and then a more recent note Note 1 was created on 15 January and the note only has PReVU verification (primary applicant) - office: CPC Ottawa. All other notes are older but these two were the most recent ones.

How do you tell or know that your documents was moved from sydney to ottawa

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020

@legalfalcon