+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
@legalfalcon : We received our COPR email, my husband is the primary applicant and I’m his dependent. Due to some personal issues, is it okay if my husband submits his passport alone for stamping and not me. Will they accept his passport alone ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : We received our COPR email, my husband is the primary applicant and I’m his dependent. Due to some personal issues, is it okay if my husband submits his passport alone for stamping and not me. Will they accept his passport alone ?
You can submit the passport of the PA alone with an explanation.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Received medical request recently after long pause. AOR Nov 2019. How long does it take for PPR from the date remedicals are submitted.?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Received medical request recently after long pause. AOR Nov 2019. How long does it take for PPR from the date remedicals are submitted.?
It varies significantly, but they usually ask for medical when everything else is done and it is assumed that the applicant will be able to land before medicals expire. I would expect something in a few weeks or a couple of months top.
As always with this process: be ready but do not count on it...

Reactions: h1b2pr

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys, can anyone please help cause I'm so confused.

So I just got what I believe to be a PPR letter though I don't see any title saying it.

It's started like this " Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.
Dear ,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You and/or
your dependents must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason
you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Vancouver Immigration office immediately via
the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your
situation."

and at the end " We are looking forward to receiving your package within 21 days to conclude your application for
permanent residence in Canada.
Sincerely,"

@legalfalcon please help. Is this a "before" PPR letter that I should reply within 21 days to confirm that all the details are correct or is this that golden email cause I'm going on holidays this weekend and won't make it back before their 30days deadline :(

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021

So I just got what I believe to be a PPR letter though I don't see any title saying it.

It's started like this " Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.
Dear ,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You and/or
your dependents must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason
you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Vancouver Immigration office immediately via
the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your
situation."

and at the end " We are looking forward to receiving your package within 21 days to conclude your application for
Sincerely,"

@legalfalcon please help. Is this a "before" PPR letter that I should reply within 21 days to confirm that all the details are correct or is this that golden email cause I'm going on holidays this weekend and won't make it back before their 30days deadline :(
do you have dependents?

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021

Dear ,
situation."

Sincerely,"

did you apply as inland or outland. if you applied as outland , you can reply to them when you are outside canada and they will give you steps/send ppr to submit your passport. but if you applied as inland , i will advise you postpone your trip till you are sure of what is expected. you need to be in canada when your copr is issued and you need to be issued copr before your dependent can travel to canada to do their landing. They will need to submit their passport to vac.

basically they want to find out where you are

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
did you apply as inland or outland. if you applied as outland , you can reply to them when you are outside canada and they will give you steps/send ppr to submit your passport. but if you applied as inland , i will advise you postpone your trip till you are sure of what is expected. you need to be in canada when your copr is issued and you need to be issued copr before your dependent can travel to canada to do their landing. They will need to submit their passport to vac.

basically they want to find out where you are
One dependent yeah. I figured it out, it was the golden email after all. Those their infos were a bit confusing but VAC said I can submit my passport to them in the country I'm travelling to. In the letter they didn't specify a VAC, they were just saying that I can submit it to a VAC overseas. It's not possible to postpone my trip so I will see if they reply to my PPR extension request or else I will try to get home 2 days before the deadline but thank you :)

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Guys, I have received re-medical request today.

AOR - 22nd Nov 2019 (PNP Ontario)
Application Approved - April 30th 2020

Since then I have received no updates even after sending multiple webforms asking to finalize my application and finally in July 2022 I went for Writ of Mandamus. Even then IRCC was stubborn to not process the file during the 1st stage. Only last week during the leave stage the judge ordered IRCC to submit certified tribunal record (CTR) which my attorney told me that the court is inclined to grant leave and so they have sent re-medical request as IRCC has no other reasons to tell the court why they are unable to process my application.

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Guys, I have received re-medical request today.

AOR - 22nd Nov 2019 (PNP Ontario)
Application Approved - April 30th 2020

Since then I have received no updates even after sending multiple webforms asking to finalize my application and finally in July 2022 I went for Writ of Mandamus. Even then IRCC was stubborn to not process the file during the 1st stage. Only last week during the leave stage the judge ordered IRCC to submit certified tribunal record (CTR) which my attorney told me that the court is inclined to grant leave and so they have sent re-medical request as IRCC has no other reasons to tell the court why they are unable to process my application.
Hey, your application timelines are quite similar to mine.
My AOR is 30th Dec, 2019 with Ontario PNP.
I also had a loooong silence till Oct 2022 when I got a remedicals request, then again silence for a month.
And then recently they sent an ADR where they asked for an updated PCC.
I sent it to them around 20 days back and have not heard back from them since then.
I'll keep you updated once I get any new update.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hey, your application timelines are quite similar to mine.
My AOR is 30th Dec, 2019 with Ontario PNP.
I also had a loooong silence till Oct 2022 when I got a remedicals request, then again silence for a month.
And then recently they sent an ADR where they asked for an updated PCC.
I sent it to them around 20 days back and have not heard back from them since then.
I'll keep you updated once I get any new update.
All the best lucks to you. Hope that you will receive final decision soon!

Reactions: anki_17392