+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations. Were you stuck at security check?
Thanks!
I was waiting for my wife to be added as a dependent(after AOR) for more than 1 year from Nov 2020 to Feb 2022 and after addition was waiting from Mar 2022 to case filing date for a result on my file

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Thank you for your information.
Hi i have a case as similar as yours. Has your mandamus worked ?
Are you stuck at security ?
All my verification has been completed apart from security still processing.
Do you know what causes long security processing ?

kaixinhuahua

Sep 9, 2020
Hi i have a case as similar as yours. Has your mandamus worked ?
Are you stuck at security ?
All my verification has been completed apart from security still processing.
Do you know what causes long security processing ?
The mandamus is in process, not sure if it is working. When was your AOR?

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
about 1 month ago. If you can afford it, it is your best and only chance, even though it may or may not work.
YH I HAVE STARTED. THE DEMAND LETTER WAS SENT LAST WEEK. ALL MY VERIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED REMINIG SECURITY. ARE YOU IN CANADA AND DO YOU A DEPENDENT? I HAVE AN OUTLAND DEPENDENT. My MARRIAGE IS UNDERGOING A LOT BECAUSE OF THIS NONSENSE

kaixinhuahua

Sep 9, 2020
YH I HAVE STARTED. THE DEMAND LETTER WAS SENT LAST WEEK. ALL MY VERIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED REMINIG SECURITY. ARE YOU IN CANADA AND DO YOU A DEPENDENT? I HAVE AN OUTLAND DEPENDENT. My MARRIAGE IS UNDERGOING A LOT BECAUSE OF THIS NONSENSE
In-land CEC. I had a baby born after submission of application. they have their own priority and procedure working on the application, which we will never know or have any control. Our suffering is not going make any difference in their action. Working with lawyer and preparing for the hearing are the only thing we can do.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
In-land CEC. I had a baby born after submission of application. they have their own priority and procedure working on the application, which we will never know or have any control over. Our suffering is not going to make any difference in their action. Working with the lawyer and preparing for the hearing is the only thing we can do.
I agree. I also had a baby. hopefully, all works well. thank you

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
@legalfalcon
hi i need your help again, can you please guide, we are travelling to Canada in first week of December, we fulfiled funds requirement with FDR's on my name. We don't need those funds right now, as we have enough funds in cash for first two months in Canada. We will get new Banker confirmation letter from Bank before leaving, but we need to submit original FDR receipts with Bank in India before leaving because if we want to convert those FDR's into cash in future while living in Canada then Bank will need original receipts in India with them. The instruction sheet which came with visa mentions that we need to satisfy immigration officer on landing that we have enough funds, i want to ask , can we show only Banker confirmation letter from Bank, is that enough for them that we have money in India in our name? or FDR original receipts are necessary?

kaixinhuahua

Sep 9, 2020
@legalfalcon
hi i need your help again, can you please guide, we are travelling to Canada in first week of December, we fulfiled funds requirement with FDR's on my name. We don't need those funds right now, as we have enough funds in cash for first two months in Canada. We will get new Banker confirmation letter from Bank before leaving, but we need to submit original FDR receipts with Bank in India before leaving because if we want to convert those FDR's into cash in future while living in Canada then Bank will need original receipts in India with them. The instruction sheet which came with visa mentions that we need to satisfy immigration officer on landing that we have enough funds, i want to ask , can we show only Banker confirmation letter from Bank, is that enough for them that we have money in India in our name? or FDR original receipts are necessary?
I don’t know the answer to that question. But it seems that this is a technical question that IRCC twitter should be able to address. You may send a direct message to IRCC in twitter . Be very clear and specific about the question , they usually don’t chat back and forth, but they do respond to technical questions. You can also try calling IRCC and ask, or talk to a licensed consultant. Good luck!

Reactions: kkaur13

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
@legalfalcon
I did land in October and I brought a bank letter with me for PoF. The immigration officer just gave it a quick peek and told me that make sure that I should transfer the money later so we can have a sufficient budget to stay in Canada. I think in your case, that confirmation letter should be enough.

Reactions: kkaur13

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
I did land in October and I brought a bank letter with me for PoF. The immigration officer just gave it a quick peek and told me that make sure that I should transfer the money later so we can have a sufficient budget to stay in Canada. I think in your case, that confirmation letter should be enough.
Hi, thanks for your response

I was just confused because i haven't read any case related to FDR as POF