AOR: Nov' 2nd 19
VO: Ottawa
COR:Nigeria
-Biometrics: Nov 2019
- Medical: Dec 2019
COVID and SILENCE:rolleyes:
-Remed and ADR requests: November 2021
-ReMedical submitted: 2nd Dec 2021
-Spouse refused to continue with application or medical examination after much plea as we were at loggerheads and separated.
- Request for Letter of consent from Non accompanying parent : June 20th
-submitted divorce petition, With proof of separation: June 24
-ReMedicals approved: 2nd August
-RFV email : 3rd August

There Is hope, just keep holding on. My application was super complicated at some point but it’s finally over

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
@amyung please keep following-up via webform with them for addition of spouse. Once done, you should see an update on your portal. It generally happens in a month's time
they don't even reply to webform nowadays or it takes them like months to get back to me. They confirmed that they have forwarded the added info but my profile hasn't changed at all since Jan 2020 lol

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
The same goes here. Added common-law partner in Jan 22, got acknowledged from IRCC in Feb 2022, ordered and then received GCMS note said that partner was added to my file in March 2022 but I've not seen her information in my portal profile yet!
Hey I saw you here and there in the group, it's been a long way!! Same here, got confirmation email but my profile isn't updated..

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
they don't even reply to webform nowadays or it takes them like months to get back to me. They confirmed that they have forwarded the added info but my profile hasn't changed at all since Jan 2020 lol
You need to bombard them with webforms and emails, daily. Otherwise they don't do anything.

• Angry
Reactions: paneka penalty

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hey I saw you here and there in the group, it's been a long way!! Same here, got confirmation email but my profile isn't updated..
It's surely a long and winding road to Canada for us here, my friend. We have just received ADR for my spouse's PCC and travel history last week. Let's see how they manage my application then.

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all, I submitted ADR on 18th August, after that status changed to 'we are reviewing additional documents' on 19th.
Now i have seen three ghost updates in last 48 hours, First update at 8:00 Pm on 29th august, 2nd:- 6:15 Am 30th August and 3rd at 9:00 Pm on 30th August itself. Can anyone please guide what does that mean, i am worried because i had seen 2 ghost updates last month before receiving ADR Request too. This time i am hoping for PPR, but i have read that people receive just one update before PPR. Can anyone guide? Is there anyone with 2 to 3 ghost updates before PPR also?

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
@legalfalcon can you please help me with a simple question, we are going to land in toronto , from where we are planning to move to ottawa, we will be having 6 baggages like 4 baggages of 23 kgs each and 2 of 7 kgs each. I want to know is there any taxi available which can carry this much luggage from Toronto to Ottawa? or is there any other economical and good way to travel from there with this much luggage?
Thanks for your help in advance

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
@legalfalcon can you please help me with a simple question, we are going to land in toronto , from where we are planning to move to ottawa, we will be having 6 baggages like 4 baggages of 23 kgs each and 2 of 7 kgs each. I want to know is there any taxi available which can carry this much luggage from Toronto to Ottawa? or is there any other economical and good way to travel from there with this much luggage?
You can avail private taxis from the airport by booking in advance. You can check in Facebook Group - 'Kitchener Rideshare'. or Ridesharingz or Marketplace in FB. Many provide services to pick up from Toronto Airport.

Reactions: kkaur13

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Take via rail from Toronto to Ottawa.

https://www.viarail.ca/en

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hi Sir me and my husband received our COPR and stamped passports last month, in our passort request letter they have written we encourage you to take pre arrival services, can you please let me know taking pre-arrival services is mandatory for all the applicants or its optional? i registered myself but my spouse is dependent applicant, do i need to register him also?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi Sir me and my husband received our COPR and stamped passports last month, in our passort request letter they have written we encourage you to take pre arrival services, can you please let me know taking pre-arrival services is mandatory for all the applicants or its optional? i registered myself but my spouse is dependent applicant, do i need to register him also?
It is optional. Pre-arrival services are private, mostly not-for-profit organizations, that provide services to new immigrants and are paid by the government of Canada. You do not have to pay for these services.

You can either register yourself or your entire family or not register at all.