+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Is anyone from Nov 2019 still waiting? I have added my spouse in Jan 22 (by webform) but haven't heard anything from them yet :( It's so weird that it seems like no one touches my application...

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
@amyung please keep following-up via webform with them for addition of spouse. Once done, you should see an update on your portal. It generally happens in a month's time

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Is anyone from Nov 2019 still waiting? I have added my spouse in Jan 22 (by webform) but haven't heard anything from them yet :( It's so weird that it seems like no one touches my application...
The same goes here. Added common-law partner in Jan 22, got acknowledged from IRCC in Feb 2022, ordered and then received GCMS note said that partner was added to my file in March 2022 but I've not seen her information in my portal profile yet!

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi, for all those waiting to add their spouse to the application, I would recommend sending web forms and emails to your VO. They are extremely erratic in this process. I have seen some people get their spouse added and documents sent and approved within a couple of months. For others it has been longer. I got married in July 2020 and I only saw my spouse added to my application in Feb 2022. No that is not a typo. They are still requesting documents for my spouse since all the ones we sent previously have expired.

The process is incredibly frustrating. What I have realized is that you have to constantly keep sending mails and web forms otherwise they do not touch your file. Keep your documents ready so that you don't spend time in gathering them once the requests come in.

You can refer to this spouse addition thread for more questions and info.
Hope this helps!

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yep :(

• Sad
Reactions: amyung

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all! It's been a while since I posted here, so thought I'd give an update. AOR 22/11/2019, still no news. A couple of months ago, background check changed to "not applicable" for the second time since 2019. I ordered GCMS notes in December, and still have not received them.
Update here: background check is back to processing. They requested re-medical in June, completed a couple of weeks ago, changed to passed today.

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi I just got RFV email. Received it on my email.

Does this mean I'm approved for PR? Even though my EE account shows is still processing my elegibility?

Reactions: SaBong

Gmak38

Aug 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2020
Doc's Request.
7-09-2020
AOR Received.
15-08-2020
Med's Request
11-09-2020
Med's Done....
13-09-2020
Hi I just got RFV email. Received it on my email.

Does this mean I'm approved for PR? Even though my EE account shows is still processing my elegibility?
Yes... send in your passport... your account would be updated once passport is stamped nd copr is issues...BTW congratulations

Reactions: areasmina

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Thank you! Im so excited, so I told my family right away but then the nerves kicked in and now I'm doubting the situation since it seems so surreal to me now. I've been waiting for years for this moment to come. So this email is like my COPR?

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Thank you! Im so excited, so I told my family right away but then the nerves kicked in and now I'm doubting the situation since it seems so surreal to me now. I've been waiting for years for this moment to come. So this email is like my COPR?
no send your passport by following the instructions in the rfv email and they will stamp it and attach your copr which you will use for landing. You PR has been approved. the changes on the system will only be made after the stamping of your pasport

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi all, need some input from you guys. I'm waiting on my PPR for close to 3 years now. Frustrated by the long wait and inspired by some of the members who filed Mandamus, I have recently sent my 30 day notice to IRCC. My lawyer has asked me to sign and send them a Use of Representative form. I already have a consultant named as a representative with IRCC since I have filed my application.

I wanted to know if I can have two different people represent me? One is a lawyer and the other is an immigration consultant.

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi all, need some input from you guys. I'm waiting on my PPR for close to 3 years now. Frustrated by the long wait and inspired by some of the members who filed Mandamus, I have recently sent my 30 day notice to IRCC. My lawyer has asked me to sign and send them a Use of Representative form. I already have a consultant named as a representative with IRCC since I have filed my application.

I wanted to know if I can have two different people represent me? One is a lawyer and the other is an immigration consultant.
I'd ask the lawyer if I were you.

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Update here: background check is back to processing. They requested re-medical in June, completed a couple of weeks ago, changed to passed today.
Re-med passed on 14/7, PPR on 18/7, mailed via FedEx on 19/7, received in Ottawa on 20/7. Awaiting CoPR!