+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
They just asked me again for the police certificate.. omg what a way to stall my process... everything was already evalluated since 2020 and it was considered approved! jeez!

Reactions: Hasrat123

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

Got Ready for VISA PPR email today. Nov 2019 Aor, US resident, India national, fsw outland (all program draw)

Remedical 9th Dec 2021. Med passed 16th dec 2021. Principal applicant and 2 dependents.

Never contacted ircc after covid shutdown.

My mailing address has changed and today I informed ircc using webform as they had suggested both to ottawa office and the change of address webform

ottawa office wants the passports to be sent to new york vac. Will it be safe to send passports there and write a letter stating the change of mailing address or shouldI wait for communication from ircc or ottawa office?

@legalfalcon

thanks

Last edited:

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Dear @legalfalcon as you always help us with our queries, please help us regarding this. AOR Nov 2019.
According to last GCMS almost everyone files are approved also counterfoil numbers are generated. There are a lot of us who got ADR- Schedule A request on Nov, 2021 do not get PPR. can you please tell us how ircc work or process with the schedule a. how much time they need to process, when do we expect ppr? we are so worried.
Thanks in advance.

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
I RECEIVED THE PPR!!!!

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that I finally received the PPR. Now I have 30 days to send copies of my passport and some pictures to finalize the procedure:D

It took more than 2 years, but I am almost done and I see the end of the tunnel.

I have a question that I hope you can help me with, maybe @legalfalcon.

In the PPR, they ask me to inform the embassy in my country of any change in my family or marital status, and to complete the ANNEX 1: Updated Client Information Chart which is attached to the email they sent.

I moved in with my girlfriend (who happens to be a Canadian dual citizen) and we have been living together for more than one year. We are not legally married and we don't have a common-law relationship in my country because it simply does not exist. Legally, we are just two people living together.

The purpose of this document is - and I quote -

• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
If any of these conditions do apply, you must inform the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at the Embassy of Canada in xxxx by email at: xxxxx@international.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case can be finalized.

Failure to declare additional dependants, such as a spouse or child, before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and/or prevent you from sponsoring your dependants in the future. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
I don't have any document declaring my relationship, as they don't exist. I am not sponsoring my girlfriend - and I never will because she is Canadian - and she is not sponsoring me as I started all of this by myself. What should I do?

Thank you so much for your help!

See below my timeline

CRS: 475
Program: FSW-O
Visa Office: Ottawa

ITA -> October 31st, 2019
AOR -> November 12th, 2019
Medical passed -> November 27th, 2019
Biometrics -> November 27th, 2019
Update (email) -> November 28th, 2019
GU (no email) -> March 20th, 2020
PR Approved -> March 20th, 2020
Medical Request #2 -> November 20th, 2021
PPR -> Febraury 11th, 2022

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon as you always help us with our queries, please help us regarding this. AOR Nov 2019.
According to last GCMS almost everyone files are approved also counterfoil numbers are generated. There are a lot of us who got ADR- Schedule A request on Nov, 2021 do not get PPR. can you please tell us how ircc work or process with the schedule a. how much time they need to process, when do we expect ppr? we are so worried.
Thanks in advance.

Sch A is only asked when IRCC wants to confirm the information you provided or when there has been an inordinate time after the application was submitted to verify if any additional PCC or security checks may be required. If nothing has changed, and you have not changed your CoR, it should not take much time.

• Love
Reactions: Sanjida021990