+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
I have to resubmit my police certificate and was wondering if anyone had to do the same and how long it took for them to process the application and approve the PR? I am worried they will have to do the background check again and that takes a loooooooong time...
Yes so many applicants are asked for re pcc .. and got their ppr mail just after 2or 3 days after sumbiison

Rkaursaran

Nov 1, 2019
My 2nd medical got expired... Medical status changed from "medical passed" to "you do not need a medical"... Anybody sailing in the same boat? Completely perplexed about what to do further :(

cmar

Apr 18, 2019
Kingston
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-05-2022
My 2nd medical got expired... Medical status changed from "medical passed" to "you do not need a medical"... Anybody sailing in the same boat? Completely perplexed about what to do further :(
Pretty much the same...
  1. Jan 14 - our medical extension expired. Status now shows "you do not need a medical"
  2. Jan 11 - Requested GCMS notes
  3. Jan 20 - Got ADR (Schedule A, Additional Family Info and PCC) to submit in 30 days.
  4. Feb 02 - submitted requested files
  5. Feb 14 - received notes
    1. Eligibility - not started
    2. Security - not started
    3. Criminality - not started.
Last assessment was in Jan 2020 by Case Processing Agent. Recommendation: (blank) but all A11.2 conditions "Met".

Is it normal for the CPA recommendation to be redacted?
@legalfalcon Is anything in the below seems concerning?

Rkaursaran

Nov 1, 2019
Pretty much the same...
  1. Jan 14 - our medical extension expired. Status now shows "you do not need a medical"
  2. Jan 11 - Requested GCMS notes
  3. Jan 20 - Got ADR (Schedule A, Additional Family Info and PCC) to submit in 30 days.
  4. Feb 02 - submitted requested files
  5. Feb 14 - received notes
    1. Eligibility - not started
    2. Security - not started
    3. Criminality - not started.
The last assessment was in Jan 2020 by Case Processing Agent. Recommendation: (blank) but all A11.2 conditions "Met".

Is it normal for the CPA recommendation to be redacted?
@legalfalcon Is anything in the below seems concerning?

I believe your GCMS notes showed the details before the 14th of January... If they wouldn't have started the eligibility test, they wouldn't have asked for additional documents... According to the trend n people's posts here, ADR means your file has been picked up by the agent for review... You may receive PPR soon... All the best

Reactions: Hasrat123

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
Yes so many applicants are asked for re pcc .. and got their ppr mail just after 2or 3 days after sumbiison
Wow, sure hope so... I actually submitted my PGWP application last week and I feel they only updated my PR application now because of this... like "now that you wasted your money, I will look into it"... But since I had no idea when they would finish the PR application I had to keep Option B opened...

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I think only 4-5 applicants (including me) are left from Nov 2019 Aor for final decision
Most people are still waiting. It is just that people got tired from following a forum thread for 3 years. Some people don't even read it anymore, others read but don't write anything.
I've just checked the last FSW PPRs from myimmitracker.com and 9 out of last 25 PPRS (fsw) are from the doomed Nov & Dec 2019 groups.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I think only 4-5 applicants (including me) are left from Nov 2019 Aor for final decision
I know it is very frustrating, but looking at myimmitracker.com ~12% of the applicants are still waiting for November/December 2019. There are 27 applications on myimmitracker alone with that AOR and obviously they are only a small sample.
I know you are not being lucky, but you are not alone. I am sure you will receive good news soon.